Xbox 360 game discussion/impressions thread
Oct 11, 2008 at 9:55 PM Post #196 of 204
I'm currently on the

--------LoooooOOOOoooOOOOONGGGGGG--------

wait list for Fable 2 and Gears of War 2.
CoD4 on x360 is still by far my favorite game since the PC games: KOTOR and Counter Strike 1.5.

Oct 11, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #197 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZepFloyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where can i get a code at?

for the game info go to

Call of Duty, World at War

or to find out how to get codes!

Call of Duty: World at War - Xbox 360 - GAME.co.uk

wink.gif
Game on!!

Oct 12, 2008 at 9:29 AM Post #198 of 204
Anyone else somewhat looking forward to the new banjo-kazooie?
I'm not really sure what to think of it, but I'm really hoping for both my sake and Rare's that it turns out well.
Those games kicked ass on 64 and unfortunately rare hasn't really matched that level of greatness since imo.

Oct 12, 2008 at 11:36 AM Post #199 of 204
I'm looking foward to the new banjo-kazooie, but am much more interested in far cry 2.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 17, 2008 at 3:08 PM Post #200 of 204
Red Rings! Nooooo! I just got it this morning.

Has anybody returned theirs? How's the return process? What do I do with my drive and it's contents? Can I use it on the replacement?

Oct 17, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #201 of 204
Dead Space is freaking amazing.

Also, with Fable 2, Fallout 3, GoW2, Call Of Duty, Mirror's Edge, Guitar Hero World Tour and others on the horizon, it's a wonderful time to be a video game enthusiast. Now all I need to do is figure out a way to squeeze more than 24 hours into a day in order to find the time to play all of these games. *sigh*

Oct 17, 2008 at 4:56 PM Post #202 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dead Space is freaking amazing.

Good gravy, you ain't kidding. Easily the most terrifying Horror game I've played to date. I haven't even clocked two hours yet and it feels like I've been playing for an eternity - in this case, that's a very good thing. I've promised myself I won't touch the game unless it's after dark.

[EDIT] Oh, wow, no wonder; Warren Ellis had a hand in conceptualizing/writing the game. Very, very cool.

galeria5.jpg

Oct 18, 2008 at 12:18 AM Post #204 of 204
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Red Rings! Nooooo! I just got it this morning.

Has anybody returned theirs? How's the return process? What do I do with my drive and it's contents? Can I use it on the replacement?

1. Call MS, they'll send a pre-paid shipping box
2. Take off your hard drive and ship the xbox out
3. Wait a month
4. ???
5. Profit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back