Xbox 360 balancing chat and audio?
Jun 20, 2010 at 12:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

kakoii

New Head-Fier
Hi Head-fi!
I just recently purchased a pair of Audio Technica AD-700s and have a Yamaha HDR-5560 amp to drive them (it was just lying around for some reason O.o).  Now, I'm not super knowledgeable in audio and I'm a total noob when it comes to audio, but I was wondering if there is any way (though highly unlikely) to balance the chat audio and the game audio without getting the Astro Mixamp, as I'm only 14 and don't have too much money.  Please help!
PS: The headphones are totally amazing! 
beyersmile.png

Jun 20, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #2 of 3
^There is a way to do that, just go to the settings of the game you are playing and lower the volume of the in game sound. easy

Quote:
Hi Head-fi!
I just recently purchased a pair of Audio Technica AD-700s and have a Yamaha HDR-5560 amp to drive them (it was just lying around for some reason O.o).  Now, I'm not super knowledgeable in audio and I'm a total noob when it comes to audio, but I was wondering if there is any way (though highly unlikely) to balance the chat audio and the game audio without getting the Astro Mixamp, as I'm only 14 and don't have too much money.  Please help!
PS: The headphones are totally amazing! 
beyersmile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back