X1 Custom Firmwares
Nov 29, 2015 at 11:36 AM Post #121 of 207
My X1 has had a messed up scroll wheel since FW 1.5 and the official 1.6. I thought it was a hardware issue as 1.6 didn't fix it. I just downloaded the 2 firmwares posted on the previous page, installed one (I don't know which, it has a denim look with gold) and the scroll wheel is working perfectly now. Before it would go the wrong way and be uncontrollable.

Thank you for the firmware!!!!!!

Nov 30, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #124 of 207
Since at least last week and here it is :https://www.dropbox.com/s/us0hy17zqbawzuw/X1-FW1.6.zip?dl=0

Nov 30, 2015 at 10:33 PM Post #126 of 207
Not much has changed at head-fi since I left last year. Same mix of helpful and nice as well as useless and rude people.

You mean just... people... 
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2015 at 11:54 AM Post #127 of 207
Not much has changed at head-fi since I left last year. Same mix of helpful and nice as well as useless and rude people.

Hey if all ppl were nice we wouldn't know how to appreciate niceness.

That being said, my impression is this forum is probably the most full-of-respect and mature place I go to. This is one of the main reasons I like to take part in it.

Dec 3, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #128 of 207
Here is my Sci-Fi theme for the X1 fw1.6. Crappy screenshots below (sorry couldn't get rid of the flash glare).

It's just the litegui folder files. Since I don't have distribution rights for the font you will need to google for it - it's free. It's called Korataki version 1.301.

Disclaimer: I'm not responsible if you mess up your X1 because of using this theme.

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByfO6S4vIrCmM2JQQzVaRnpwck0

SCREENSHOTS:

Dec 20, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #131 of 207
Hi Thanks for this, I have noticed though that the status bar at the top stays with the wood theme no matter what theme you choose, kinda spoils the themes that don't work with wood. Great other wise love it. 

This is in reply to the Skeewiff 1.6 x3 themes for the x1

Ah ha!! Reboot has sorted this thanks

Ok so I have to reboot after each theme change for the status bar to change correctly.

Dec 20, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #132 of 207
  New X1 stable firmware 1.6 with X3 II themes as promised:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6lR_OqGtUOSN2docG1HWWp0Ujg/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for this, I have noticed though the status bar stays with the wood theme no matter which theme you choose. Not sure if this is a bug but other than that it looks and works perfectly.

Dec 23, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #133 of 207
Now with FW1.6 the Firmware is developed to a really good one.
Nevertheless I still miss a nice feature You used to have at MD drives:
A counter for the album times (total time and time left to the end).
I liked this for scheduling (at the end of the album I have to go to a meeting aso.).
The best place whould be aside the time graph of the elapsed title play time.
Please developer of FIIO X1 install it!!! Then it's perfect!

Dec 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM Post #134 of 207
In Play Modus the last line: File type/frequenzy/resolution
is very uninforming (for me, in my case always the same: File type/44.1kHz/16bit).
Much more informing (for me) whould be: File type/Bitrate[kbps]/Rate control mode[CBR,VBR],
p.E.: mp3/192kbps/VBR or: wma/128kbps/CBR.

A wish to the FIIO Team - change it!!!

A wish to the Forum members - give response, how do You think about this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back