X1 Custom Firmwares
Jun 18, 2015 at 12:45 PM Post #72 of 207
@TCD1975 I cannot express how much I appreciate the work and time that you put in to create this gorgeous custom theme. It really takes the whole aesthetic of the X1 to much greater heights. Let alone much nicer to read and navigate. After I updated, I seriously felt like I had a brand new product in my hands. Excellent work and I hope even FiiO themselves asks you to join their design team!

beerchug.gif

Jun 22, 2015 at 1:20 AM Post #73 of 207
Does that themes in post #2 is available for fw1.4 or is there a forum topic where all the different themes for all firmwares are grouped together.
Thank you so much

There have been a few custom themes already. Not too many, though. Hopefully this thread will get some people do try it themselves :wink:

I modded the firmware so that the pink theme is now a black theme with white text and the light brown theme is now a white theme with black text. It's nothing special, but some people like it due to it being a bit easier to read.

Some older screenshots:

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fc8ohi331yvkxhz/x1.zip

One thing to note is that when going from the black theme to white them (or vice versa), you'll need to reboot the X1. Otherwise the top bar icons won't change as you can see in the second screenshot.

Jun 24, 2015 at 6:45 AM Post #74 of 207
Hello Respected forum members and experts,

Less than 2 weeks ago I received my Fiio X1 Player, So I'm new to this. I like to ask before trying this beautiful Black color theme posted by TCD1975

1.My X1 comes as pre loaded with FW 1.3, So which one I must download Firmware 1.3 - Right ?

2.After flashing is it possible to come back to stock firmware if this not work well in my player.   

Looking for your response...Thanks in advance.

Jun 24, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #75 of 207
  Hello Respected forum members and experts,

Less than 2 weeks ago I received my Fiio X1 Player, So I'm new to this. I like to ask before trying this beautiful Black color theme posted by TCD1975

1.My X1 comes as pre loaded with FW 1.3, So which one I must download Firmware 1.3 - Right ?

2.After flashing is it possible to come back to stock firmware if this not work well in my player.   

Looking for your response...Thanks in advance.

1. What you download includes the FW version too. So there is no need to flash anything else but what you download.

2. You can come back to any Fw version, but I do not see anyone doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back