X1 Custom Firmwares
Feb 8, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #33 of 207
During mp3-files are be played the screen shows always mp3/44.1kB/16bit -
what a useless info! I'm interested in the sample rate in kB/s and the kind of it VBR or CBR!
Is it possible to change this (by FIIO) please!

Feb 21, 2015 at 9:15 PM Post #36 of 207
  Just got my Fiio X1 a couple of days ago, and I'm highly impressed with it so far. If anyone is interested I've created a custom firmware ...

I've kept the design pretty simple, as the default icons and fonts are okay in my opinion. If you'd like to try it you can download it from one of the links below ...

1. _-_Red.rar]Firmware 1.1
  2. _-_Red.rar]Firmware 1.22 Beta

Looks great! How are you able to get such nice screenshots? I've been relying on taking a photo with my phone then cropping it :p Yours look like screenshots straight from the X1.

Feb 23, 2015 at 8:14 PM Post #39 of 207
  Thanks TCD1975 great theme! currently on my X1, how can I edit the highlighted color in this theme?

Do you mean change the red color to some other color?

When did you download and install the firmware? When I first posted the firmware link, I'd only updated the first theme (red), but I've amended the firmware now so that all 6 themes use my design but in different colors ...

1. Theme 1 - red
  2. Theme 2 - orange
  3. Theme 3 - green
  4. Theme 4 - blue
  5. Theme 5 - purple
  6. Theme 6 - magenta

If you downloaded and installed the firmware before I updated the link, you'll need to download and install the firmware again. Otherwise, just go to system settings > theme and change it to whichever color you prefer.

Feb 24, 2015 at 4:38 PM Post #42 of 207

Do you mean change the red color to some other color?

When did you download and install the firmware? When I first posted the firmware link, I'd only updated the first theme (red), but I've amended the firmware now so that all 6 themes use my design but in different colors ...

1. Theme 1 - red
  2. Theme 2 - orange
  3. Theme 3 - green
  4. Theme 4 - blue
  5. Theme 5 - purple
  6. Theme 6 - magenta

If you downloaded and installed the firmware before I updated the link, you'll need to download and install the firmware again. Otherwise, just go to system settings > theme and change it to whichever color you prefer.

Yes, maybe it´s my fault I didn´t explained the question well, How do you edit the firmware to make for example the same theme but with another colours in the highlighted area?

Feb 24, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #43 of 207
Yes, maybe it´s my fault I didn´t explained the question well, How do you edit the firmware to make for example the same theme but with another colours in the highlighted area?

As I've said, if you download the latest version of my firmware you can choose the same design in 6 different colors.

If you want to edit the firmware yourself you'll have to find the instructions elsewhere. I can't remember where I found the instructions and tools to unpack, edit, and re-pack the firmware myself. It might have been in this thread, or possibly somewhere in Fiio's own website forum.

do you guys have customized boot animation?

Yep, my firmware has customized boot (and shutdown) animation ...

Nothing very exciting, but they fit with the rest of the theme.

Feb 25, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #45 of 207
  You can change the highlighted areas in
x1firmware\litegui\theme#\list\select.png
x1firmware\litegui\theme#\eq\slider.png
x1firmware\litegui\theme#1\launcher\dot.png
Tom

There's also another image in the launcher folder ...

x1firmware\litegui\theme#1\launcher\select.png 

... but that only appears if you use the bottom buttons to navigate on the launcher page rather than the scroll wheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back