WyWires Red Headphone Cable
Sep 26, 2018 at 4:29 AM Post #183 of 198
Yes! The other day I received an email about this 40 percent off sale. I need an 18' length for my Focal Clears. I've been shopping around other manufacturers but prices are too high.
Monday I ordered an 18' length of the Red.
Can't wait!

Oct 2, 2018 at 6:02 PM Post #184 of 198
Well, I was expecting to receive the redsat the end of this week but I discovered a package at my doorstep Monday! Very, very happy with the shipment time especially for a custome length like my 18 footer.
I will elaborate more after it has 50-100 hours but I must say, I’m loving this cable right now. I’m so content with the sound. So happy.

Oct 3, 2018 at 12:49 AM Post #187 of 198
When I got that 40% discount email from Alex, I could not help myself! I already have a 6 footer Red setup that terminate in the Audeze-style mini-XLR connectors.
Alex put together adapters I use for different headphones and adapters for the other end that terminates with an XLR 4-pin male connector.
It's a nice kit.

Now, I'm going to be able to compare the Red cable to the Silver, when it arrives!

Oct 3, 2018 at 4:32 AM Post #188 of 198
Thanks musicbuff. I can't imagine it getting better than it is right now.

Yes, it must be nice on the HE560!

Let us know how it is jeraldej.

I was cooking when I sent my previous post so sorry for the misspellings. Lol.

IMG_20181001_165600966.jpg

Feb 26, 2019 at 12:57 PM Post #189 of 198
Does anyone here have a comparison between the Red series and the High-end series from c3 Audio?
Both are the same price.

Sep 27, 2019 at 7:54 PM Post #191 of 198
Maybe others have seen it as well (I saw it on Facebook), WyWires is having their annual sale. Here is the link to their website with the details.

I still enjoy the Platinum on my Utopias.

https://wywires.com/

Platinum on the Utopia?
I thought my Red and Clear was too bright at times.
Anyway, I'm loving the Red on my Arya

Aug 18, 2021 at 9:25 AM Post #192 of 198
A little late for the party I guess…Then again, maybe not! :)
Looking for a new balanced cable (xlr).
Researched a lot and read quite a bit about this.
Now Im divided between a WyWires red and a Black Dragon Premium for my HD800s but never heard one or the other, anyone here tried and compared both?
thx

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2021 at 12:02 PM Post #193 of 198
A little late for the party I guess…Then again, maybe not! :)
Looking for a new balanced cable (xlr).
Researched a lot and read quite a bit about this.
Now Im divided between a WyWires red and a Black Dragon Premium for my HD800s but never heard one or the other, anyone here tried and compared both?
thx
Why not a Norne cable?

Aug 27, 2021 at 3:52 AM Post #195 of 198
A little late and not the comparison you wanted but... I had the Black Dragon single ended for my Focal Elears. Moved up from them to some Wireworld Nano Eclipse and a month ago to the Wywire Platinum. I really like the Platinum a lot. Was going to try the Red but with the 40% off I decided to try the Platinum thinking I would send them back if didn't impress me. They're not going anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back