Wow! Sansa Fuze- color me impressed- Fuze appreciation thread
Nov 13, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #92 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by misterDX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
awesome if you can do that parrot5, thanks in advance!

em.... Is there a special software that people use to do this?

Nov 15, 2008 at 1:03 AM Post #95 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by parrot5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
em.... Is there a special software that people use to do this?

RMMA is the software

Here is some test results from pc world's 10.000 dollar audio analyzer. Pretty good marks especially the low freq. response deviation (almost perfect from 20 to 20k) . You can tell from a quick listen that the clip/fuze doesn't suffer from bass roll off with low imp cans like say an older ipod or d2 would.

SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player Lab Tests. - PC World

Nov 15, 2008 at 2:35 PM Post #96 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ihatepopupads /img/forum/go_quote.gif
RMMA is the software

Here is some test results from pc world's 10.000 dollar audio analyzer. Pretty good marks especially the low freq. response deviation (almost perfect from 20 to 20k) . You can tell from a quick listen that the clip/fuze doesn't suffer from bass roll off with low imp cans like say an older ipod or d2 would.

SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player Lab Tests. - PC World

Thanks, I found it based on your suggestion... (I found RMAA... sounds similiar LOL) Will look into it and conduct some simple tests on my mp3 players.

Nov 15, 2008 at 4:40 PM Post #97 of 767
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAQemUP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Also, has anyone else noticed the "sound skipping" effect when a headphone jack is not properly seated in the headphone out? I nearly crapped a brick when it started to happen but then figured that that was the culprit. Though my Klipsch Image X10 sounds wonderful with the Fuze, I have to have the headphone jack angled in certain positions or even have it just a millimeter pulled out to not get that effect at all. Weird problem and a weird solution but the headphone out has a tight grip and when the headphone jack is pulled out just a smidge it isn't loose at all.

Mine does that too with the UE11. My guess is that the plug is longer than some others- I have to keep it out a notch to avoid the clicking.

I don't use this DAP all that much, but I use the Clip all the time- they sound the same to me. 16gb sd would make the Fuze the best deal on the market.

Nov 15, 2008 at 9:12 PM Post #98 of 767
Nov 15, 2008 at 11:19 PM Post #100 of 767
Just to let everyone know, the headphone out problem I am having is only happening with my Klipsch X10. The jack still keeps a tight grip on the headphone plug and it isn't loose at all when its 1mm out. My other portable phones (Yuin OK1, Denon AH-C700K, Audio Technica ATH-CM700, and Koss KSC 75) don't exhibit this issue btw.

Nov 20, 2008 at 7:53 PM Post #102 of 767
I've had my Fuze for about a month now and miraculously enough I've managed to keep the little scratch magnet unblemished. Still, I'm getting a little anxious for a case but I'm hearing so many negative things about the few out there (difficulties with the hold/power button & card usage) that I'm hesitating.

Anyone care to chime in on what they're using for a case?

Nov 20, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #103 of 767
I'm currently using a Crystal Clear Case for my Fuze. It fits snugly, and I'm pretty sure you can't take it off without the right application of explosives or a flathead screwdriver. But, it protects the Fuze incredibly well, although it does get scratched up on its own. I'll take that over scratches on my Fuze anyday!

It's a little difficult to access the microSD card with the case on, and the sync cable does not fully insert into the bottom of the Fuze. However, I'm still able to sync and charge with no problems.

I'd recommend the case for any Fuze owners, but if you're happy with what you're using, I say use it!

All the best.

Nov 21, 2008 at 1:30 AM Post #104 of 767

Users who are viewing this thread

Back