Worst Fanboys?
Dec 2, 2011 at 4:48 PM Post #407 of 636

Quote:
I actually see more people start bashing apple out of nowhere before I see people praising apple out of nowhere.

You haven't been looking in all the right places.
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 2, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #408 of 636
I don't actively look for apple fanboys or girls no, you're right.  I don't know what that would make me if I did though.  At the same time I don't actively look for apple bashers, either.  They just happen to pop up here and there often times.

Dec 2, 2011 at 5:17 PM Post #409 of 636

Here's a prickly pear ~ The Senn and Grado bandwagon of fanboys do cop it quite a bit :)

But I have to say it's somewhat well deserved when you see a Sennheiser HD515 owner
 (Hmmm, sells for $175AUD out here, that's a crime against humanity) feel that their
 headphone is equal to any Shure 840 or SR80i - now that's a head scratcher and
 fanboy-ism is surely the only explanation - or deafness.

Some low end Senns' really are - well - shockers... 
wink.gif

Dec 2, 2011 at 5:21 PM Post #410 of 636

Quote:
I don't actively look for apple fanboys or girls no, you're right.  I don't know what that would make me if I did though.  At the same time I don't actively look for apple bashers, either.  They just happen to pop up here and there often times.

You're quite right.  Though, I think the negative reputation apple fans get is not always warranted as I'd say only a small portion of them are the real fanatical, eat, sleep, drink apple products and news, anything less is crap, fanboys.

Dec 3, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #412 of 636
Can the worst fanboys be the anti-apple ones?  I run into way more people bashing apple products than those supporting them.

Dec 3, 2011 at 5:21 AM Post #413 of 636

Quote:
Can the worst fanboys be the anti-apple ones?  I run into way more people bashing apple products than those supporting them.

I was actually going to mention this. They are also quite a rude bunch who insult and criticize anyone who buys apple. Calling casually apple people like me unenlightened trend followers. I didn't buy my iphone because it was popular i bought it because it works for me.

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:01 AM Post #414 of 636

Quote:
"Bronies" is the collective term for this plague? Dear Lord... there is no hope for the future.

The future?  How about the kids that have to deal with all those grown men in toy stores buying MLP merchandise?  Scary!
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #415 of 636

Well one thing is for sure, the Apple fan boys may not be having occasional hiccups running
24/96 and 24/192 on the Macbooks through Amarra, while myself and many other PC users
still get the occasional niggle through Foobar, Media Monkey or J River Media Centre
- appears to be due to Windows 7 and certain laptops coupled with the source hardware.
Annoying!

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:24 AM Post #416 of 636
Apple fan boys don't care about 24bit music, as long as it playes on their iPod.

Dec 3, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #419 of 636
Rather disappointed to see people consider bronies the worst fanboys. We keep to ourselves for the most part. We're also a force for charity. Check the top contributors to the Humble Indie Bundle (there's actually been three times that amount donated).

Dec 3, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #420 of 636

Quote:
Rather disappointed to see people consider bronies the worst fanboys. We keep to ourselves for the most part. We're also a force for charity. Check the top contributors to the Humble Indie Bundle (there's actually been three times that amount donated).

That maybe true, but based on the subject matter they're fans of, it's not surprising they've developed a little negative attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back