worst date stories
Dec 21, 2013 at 6:17 PM Post #977 of 1,450
"Now what am I supposed to do with all these party balloons?"

Hmmmmm, maybe I should have used them as party balloons or water balloons!

Eventually I just threw them out, one of those moments of your own private hell of humiliation and embarrassment! :rolleyes:

Another story:
When I was in University and we were in residence, my friend bought some condoms, he kept them hidden away in his sock drawer, but one time a few of the guys saw them, I think he had accidentally left them out when he was putting away his laundry!
After that, his nickname was "The Sheik Of Condom"!

Dec 22, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #979 of 1,450
It's only embarrassing if the box is past its expiry date.

We went out for over two years, after a while I got sick of looking at a package of 12 unopened condoms.
So I threw them out! :xf_eek:

Dec 27, 2013 at 1:27 PM Post #980 of 1,450
When I was younger I once took a girl to the zoo. I was a little buzzed and just trying to be brave or interesting so I hopped over the fence for the elephant habitat and made my way through a little wall of bamboo. Very dumb for sure. Crazy the stuff we do around other people sometimes.  Anyways I approached the close fence where the elephant was watching me the whole time. The elephant seemed peaceful enough until I got right a little too close. He lifted his trunk, spread his ears straight out, and let out this terrifying sound that sent me screaming like a little girl. Makes me cringe a little to think about what a pathetic scene I was trying to put on. Funny thing is I recorded it on my digital camera which she was able to watch to my embarrassment repeatedly.  Lucky he didn't grab me and use me as his personal hammer and do a tap dance on my head.  

Dec 27, 2013 at 2:40 PM Post #981 of 1,450
Usually when a guy trieds to impress a girl with an elephant, the story goes much differently, lol.

Dec 27, 2013 at 4:40 PM Post #983 of 1,450
  When I was younger I once took a girl to the zoo. I was a little buzzed and just trying to be brave or interesting so I hopped over the fence for the elephant habitat and made my way through a little wall of bamboo. Very dumb for sure. Crazy the stuff we do around other people sometimes.  Anyways I approached the close fence where the elephant was watching me the whole time. The elephant seemed peaceful enough until I got right a little too close. He lifted his trunk, spread his ears straight out, and let out this terrifying sound that sent me screaming like a little girl. Makes me cringe a little to think about what a pathetic scene I was trying to put on. Funny thing is I recorded it on my digital camera which she was able to watch to my embarrassment repeatedly.  Lucky he didn't grab me and use me as his personal hammer and do a tap dance on my head.  

I take it that it's not been long enough for it to be a funny story?

Dec 27, 2013 at 4:55 PM Post #984 of 1,450
Dec 27, 2013 at 5:01 PM Post #985 of 1,450

I see what you did there...

tongue_smile.gif

Dec 29, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #988 of 1,450

Buying a 12-pack:  That a real sign of confidence.  
wink_face.gif

Well I was in University back then and nor really much of a ladies man, if you know what I mean!
wink_face.gif

We had been going out for several months so i assumed that it was cool!

Dec 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM Post #989 of 1,450
You mean you guys don't regularly buy the bulk discount value combo packs?

Dec 29, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #990 of 1,450
I've never bought a condom in any packaging configuration. I've never had cause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back