worst date stories
Dec 3, 2013 at 4:35 PM Post #946 of 1,450
I kind of think all of us here are like that and a little lonely, but I hope you all keep on carrying on and always know where your towels are. (And thanks for all the fish!)

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #947 of 1,450
I kind of think all of us here are like that and a little lonely, but I hope you all keep on carrying on and always know where your towels are. (And thanks for all the fish!)

What about Fish? Ahh whatever, I agree with what your saying and after these past few months, I've been finding ways to mend what has been broken inside of me and even though I know I've got such a long way to go, I've made some progress.

The fact that a thread like this that had started upon a joke that wasn't really a joke, and had evolved into something of a place for us to vent out the emotional journeys we've all gone through, with some leading to something of a conventional end and others still leaving us to wonder more. With the one thing always taken away from these journeys is knowledge about our mistakes, our futures, our enemies, our friends, our families, and even ourselves. It really is amazing and the fact that I was a part of it really is... quite a lot better than a lot else I've done in this life of mine.

Dec 4, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #948 of 1,450
  What about Fish? Ahh whatever, I agree with what your saying and after these past few months, I've been finding ways to mend what has been broken inside of me and even though I know I've got such a long way to go, I've made some progress.

The fact that a thread like this that had started upon a joke that wasn't really a joke, and had evolved into something of a place for us to vent out the emotional journeys we've all gone through, with some leading to something of a conventional end and others still leaving us to wonder more. With the one thing always taken away from these journeys is knowledge about our mistakes, our futures, our enemies, our friends, our families, and even ourselves. It really is amazing and the fact that I was a part of it really is... quite a lot better than a lot else I've done in this life of mine.

Agreed. When we go through emotional trauma, we feel that we are alone and that no one cares for us. Yet its threads like this one that constantly remind us that we are not alone -- that we all go through this, and it almost gives us a chance to feel cared for and open again. Its a closely knit community that supports each other, and this thread just comes to prove that.

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #949 of 1,450
Never date before but I came across this SERIOUSLY awkward friend's epic propose situation. I mean why when I was around T.T

I was following my "soulmate" as in close friend of opposite gender as I need to get some files from her and she asked me to follow her. We been friend since I was 5 years old till now, and that's some good 10 years and most of our new school friends though we are together (this point, it counts later on!).

While we were walking on a very narrow corridor, not a single word was said between us and we kept a very safe distance for a lot of reasons. Just when we were about to reach our destination, a random guy pops out from a door on the left side and block the entire path. I knew something awkward about to happen. That dude (with his hairs all set-up, wears the uniform nicely), proposed to my soulmate; "Give me a chance" and she went really straight "No, let me go please :)" that dude talk so calmly (thank god!) "why? Just tell me why and I will let you pass." His eyes was sharply picking at me right after he finished his line. His bunch of friends shows up (have I mentioned they like bullying and flirting?). Then comes the fun part, my soulmate say "We are still young! Let me pass please, you see, there's a lot of people waiting to pass through! If you let me pass, I will like you" *we went through* she turn back "JK"

To protect everyone's privacy, I didn't mention anyone's name :)

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #950 of 1,450
Never date before but I came across this SERIOUSLY awkward friend's epic propose situation. I mean why when I was around T.T

I was following my "soulmate" as in close friend of opposite gender as I need to get some files from her and she asked me to follow her. We been friend since I was 5 years old till now, and that's some good 10 years and most of our new school friends though we are together (this point, it counts later on!).

While we were walking on a very narrow corridor, not a single word was said between us and we kept a very safe distance for a lot of reasons. Just when we were about to reach our destination, a random guy pops out from a door on the left side and block the entire path. I knew something awkward about to happen. That dude (with his hairs all set-up, wears the uniform nicely), proposed to my soulmate; "Give me a chance" and she went really straight "No, let me go please
smily_headphones1.gif
" that dude talk so calmly (thank god!) "why? Just tell me why and I will let you pass." His eyes was sharply picking at me right after he finished his line. His bunch of friends shows up (have I mentioned they like bullying and flirting?). Then comes the fun part, my soulmate say "We are still young! Let me pass please, you see, there's a lot of people waiting to pass through! If you let me pass, I will like you" *we went through* she turn back "JK"

To protect everyone's privacy, I didn't mention anyone's name
smily_headphones1.gif

Its really great that he was calm about it though and didnt get mad -- props to him. But wow it mustve been really awkward for her, especially with you behind her :).

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #951 of 1,450
  Its really great that he was calm about it though and didnt get mad -- props to him. But wow it mustve been really awkward for her, especially with you behind her :).

True story! but this wasn't his first time proposing to the same person... He did it every year since 2 years ago if I am not mistaken so in total of 3 years but his not the only one 

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM Post #952 of 1,450
  True story! but this wasn't his first time proposing to the same person... He did it every year since 2 years ago if I am not mistaken so in total of 3 years but his not the only one 

wow ...then you must have a lot of stories to share :) But im sorry for him he must really like her 

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #953 of 1,450
  But im sorry for him he must really like her 

He likes her mostly because of her face eh?
  wow ...then you must have a lot of stories to share 

haha sort of xD I have come across this one boy who forced me to not talk to her for she is his. I was like "Okay"... That didn't go well at the end; one sits at North the other at South the next day. 

Dec 13, 2013 at 12:19 AM Post #954 of 1,450
I actually had a decent womanly encounter (date?) for once today. :p Wasn't planned at all, but I went on a "shadow" of a friend at the school I'm wanting to switch to, and then since it's the end of the semester it was a big blow off day, making it extra fun for my first day there. I'll try and talk about it here (they have block schedule so only 4 classes today):

1. First period my host guy thingy had track, so I stayed in the cafeteria and looked at this one kids Magik cards; he showed me candy crush, there went that class.
  2. Brunch I ate and hung out with some kids I know from my current/old school, it was fun too. (Some chick came up to me and said I looked like a hot dude she banged at camp or something. :|)
  3. Second period was Physics, all we did was went and got breakfast tacos from a taco restaurant, nice and fun, then the schools techy guy showed me all of there stuffs.
  4. Third period was Latin, I just stayed in the room and played candy crush.
  5. Lunch was more food and hung out a little with some of the kids I don't know
  6. Fourth period was chemistry with a sophomore friend, not my junior host thingy, we went to the taco place again and I started hanging out with this one chick Emily. We got back and she forgot a bell from a stuffed animal cat collar thing, so my, my sophomore friend, and her went back to go and get it, hung out a little more. Once we went back to class she wanted me to sit in her lap, but I have no women skills so I declined... (I'm also 150lbs, but 6'1"), we then had class disrupted to play dodgeball (FUN) and after that me and her played pool (I won both times, both her mistakes, I suck at it. :p) and foosball (I lost), she was totally in for making sexist jokes (she even brought it up. xD), and after school she showed me around and we played frisbee in the building with some cork circle thing. :D

So it was REALLY fun and I'm totally gonna go as soon as I get accepted! <3

Dec 13, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #955 of 1,450
I actually had a decent womanly encounter (date?) for once today. :p Wasn't planned at all, but I went on a "shadow" of a friend at the school I'm wanting to switch to, and then since it's the end of the semester it was a big blow off day, making it extra fun for my first day there. I'll try and talk about it here (they have block schedule so only 4 classes today):

• First period my host guy thingy had track, so I stayed in the cafeteria and looked at this one kids Magik cards; he showed me candy crush, there went that class.
  • Brunch I ate and hung out with some kids I know from my current/old school, it was fun too. (Some chick came up to me and said I looked like a hot dude she banged at camp or something. :|)
  • Second period was Physics, all we did was went and got breakfast tacos from a taco restaurant, nice and fun, then the schools techy guy showed me all of there stuffs.
  • Third period was Latin, I just stayed in the room and played candy crush.
  • Lunch was more food and hung out a little with some of the kids I don't know
  • Fourth period was chemistry with a sophomore friend, not my junior host thingy, we went to the taco place again and I started hanging out with this one chick Emily. We got back and she forgot a bell from a stuffed animal cat collar thing, so my, my sophomore friend, and her went back to go and get it, hung out a little more. Once we went back to class she wanted me to sit in her lap, but I have no women skills so I declined... (I'm also 150lbs, but 6'1"), we then had class disrupted to play dodgeball (FUN) and after that me and her played pool (I won both times, both her mistakes, I suck at it. :p) and foosball (I lost), she was totally in for making sexist jokes (she even brought it up. xD), and after school she showed me around and we played frisbee in the building with some cork circle thing.
    biggrin.gif

So it was REALLY fun and I'm totally gonna go as soon as I get accepted! <3

That sounds great man. Seems like shez into you :). Hope it goes well!

Dec 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM Post #956 of 1,450
haha yeah, just hope I can get in this next semester. :D

Dec 17, 2013 at 3:32 PM Post #957 of 1,450
What's more awkward than buying condoms?

Bumping into your gf's dad at the checkout.

Dec 17, 2013 at 5:12 PM Post #960 of 1,450

Users who are viewing this thread

Back