worst date stories
Dec 17, 2013 at 5:21 PM Post #961 of 1,450
  What's more awkward than buying condoms?

Bumping into your gf's dad at the checkout.

Buying condoms for your brother because he is shy and encountering friends mom at the checkout.

Dec 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM Post #962 of 1,450
  ^ Inspired by a true story?

No I just wanted to add that what-if :D it would be hilarious if that happened to someone though!

EDIT: Accidentally discriminated against gays, whoops.

Dec 20, 2013 at 1:44 AM Post #963 of 1,450
Dec 20, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #964 of 1,450
Dec 20, 2013 at 10:47 AM Post #966 of 1,450
I swear this has never happened to me but I think the cliché is very funny. you are in bed at a woman's apartment. she, uh failed to tell you she is married. she is about to say I have to tell you something.... the door opens and you hear hi, honey I'm home! you see the dude in the mirror. he is 6'10" 330#. you then proceed to spend the rest of the night under the bed lol.

Dec 20, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #967 of 1,450
There is an additional concern involved with this scenario if the lady is likewise 330 lbs, since the combined weight of her and her husband might make the bed collapse on you if you're camping out underneath it.

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #968 of 1,450
  I swear this has never happened to me but I think the cliché is very funny. you are in bed at a woman's apartment. she, uh failed to tell you she is married. she is about to say I have to tell you something.... the door opens and you hear hi, honey I'm home! you see the dude in the mirror. he is 6'10" 330#. you then proceed to spend the rest of the night under the bed lol.

I'm pretty sure I told a similar story already...

edit: page 1 in fact

Years ago there was this gal I was spending a lot of time with, let's call her M. We were never officially dating per se, but well, y'know, stuff. Anyhow, we're out at a house party one day and a another girl at the party recognizes M, which seems to upset her a little bit as if she doesn't want to be seen. So this girl comes over and makes with the small talk: "Oh hey M, long time no see... how've you been?... where's your husband?"

So yeah, I wanted to throw up after that.

Dec 20, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #969 of 1,450

There is an additional concern involved with this scenario if the lady is likewise 330 lbs, since the combined weight of her and her husband might make the bed collapse on you if you're camping out underneath it.

Raises hand, yep , it happens .

Inveited upstairs the pizza joint by this pretty thin babe only a bit older than I @ 22 ,
my being dashing looking in leather about to kick start my 750ss ...

She was a beast on top and noisey too , as I remember ...

So, we're cuddling and smoking and she says, "Here comes my boyfriend" (hearing footsteps coming up the outside stairs) .

A rush to get pants on, while pulling on the boots she's hugging him with a "welcome home" ...
Yep taller than my 6ft and 60lbs as well as older ... Aarkward introductioin by name she made as I tried to figure
his reaction out for 3 minutes or so ; But I guess they somewhat had an open relationship thing going or at least they did now which he didn't
 seem to want to confront or take it out on me at least ...Whew !
I think I remember being offered drinks and I stayed for one and some small talk before saying I had to get up early for the 1 1/2 hr ride to work and shook hands saying goodbyes and a hug from "This Babe" ...

Nope, didn't go back ...lol 

Dec 20, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #970 of 1,450
I used to like my soulmate (Now I take her as close friend of different gender) and she basically felt the same. She proposed to me out of the blue once but I rejected it although we still talk quite a lot till now. Here's why:

- Back then, she have this rare disease; she can't multi-task or stressed out so I wanted her to focus on fighting that instead. (She's fine now)
- We are way too young!
- Study first before "love"

Now that I though it may not be fair to her although I am pretty sure I made the right move...

I think that's the only worse thing happened to me in my "love" life.

Dec 20, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #971 of 1,450
  There is an additional concern involved with this scenario if the lady is likewise 330 lbs, since the combined weight of her and her husband might make the bed collapse on you if you're camping out underneath it.

I just laughed so hard I almost lost it! look, I imagine it is tight under there but I would not know anything about that :)

Dec 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #972 of 1,450

I just laughed so hard I almost lost it! look, I imagine it is tight under there but I would not know anything about that :)

What one truly worries is that, somewhere out there, there is somebody with a fetish for exactly what I described. 
eek.gif

Dec 21, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #973 of 1,450

Will there even be enough ? I dropped my watch deep under my bed and I digged down. Its so hard to breathe down there >.<

Dec 21, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #974 of 1,450
What's more awkward than buying condoms?

Bumping into your gf's dad at the checkout.

Or buying condoms, bringing them to your girlfriends place and your girlfriend tells you, no, I'm saving that for marriage.

Dec 21, 2013 at 3:53 PM Post #975 of 1,450
Or buying condoms, bringing them to your girlfriends place and your girlfriend tells you, no, I'm saving that for marriage.

"Now what am I supposed to do with all these party balloons?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back