Worst Band ever
Jun 13, 2006 at 4:04 AM Post #61 of 107
oh are we doing it based on suckage in ratio to songs sold? then it has to be this guy for teh win...

200px-PublicTransport_CrazyFrog.jpg

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #62 of 107
Heh, it has nothing to do with sales ratios... just I dare anyone to find a song as bad as the one I linked.
biggrin.gif

Though don't expect me to listen to it. Man, the one I posted is bad.

Best,

-Jason

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #63 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha
Heh, it has nothing to do with sales ratios... just I dare anyone to find a song as bad as the one I linked.
biggrin.gif

Though don't expect me to listen to it. Man, the one I posted is bad.

Best,

-Jason

"LOVE LOVE LOVE SPECIAL (yeah yeah yeah yeah!)"

I just found my new fave band, thanks for the link!
icon10.gif

Anyhow, horrible beginning, but you gotta give a nod to the ripoff from "Venus" hehe.

and not the WORST video (i posted the worst elsewhere) but one of the more unintentionally funny ones -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW7ly...d&search=lordi

GO LORDI!

edit - ok ok repost - the Worst Music Video Evar.

http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/w...sic_video.html

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:42 AM Post #64 of 107
James, I'll be over in 5 minutes to confiscate the Lambda Pros/Darth Grado.

The Bureau of Headphone Safety for the greater NY region needs to keep these headphones from further abuse. Sorry man.

Best,

-Jason

Jun 13, 2006 at 4:44 AM Post #65 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjcha
James, I'll be over in 5 minutes to confiscate the Lambda Pros/Darth Grado.

The Bureau of Headphone Safety for the greater NY region needs to keep these headphones from further abuse. Sorry man.

Best,

-Jason

this from the guy who started our STAX test with that music video of the japanese idol doing something somewhat janet jacksonish with that poor Sony AIBO
eek.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 8:33 AM Post #66 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coltrane
Of course it doesnt. Making crappy music to make money does make one a sell out though. It has nothing to do with popularity. It has to do with the purpose of making music. You can make lots of money, and you can sign with major comanies and sitll make perfectly valid and excellent music.

But Nickleback or Third Eye Blind suck so bad because they are making music for money and to get girls. Its an embarrassing perversion of something I consider holy. Something WAY worse than not being able to play your instruments.

Now your only task is to prove that the above mentioned groups only make music to make money and the rest that you considered "good" doesn't. Simple. No?

Jun 13, 2006 at 9:34 AM Post #67 of 107
It's obvious that none of you have ever heard MC Hells*** and DJ Carhouse. I don't care what you've heard, the first time you put on their CD, the only reaction you can have is "What in the hell is going on here?"

Jun 13, 2006 at 12:29 PM Post #69 of 107
You'll pardon my musical blashemy, but I genuinely don't think Nickelback are that bad. I certainly wouldn't buy an album, but at least they have their own distinctive vocal style and some sense of quiet-loud dynamics.

I should add: unlike the utterly awful, immature blink-182.

Jun 13, 2006 at 12:41 PM Post #70 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
edit - ok ok repost - the Worst Music Video Evar.

http://www.jokaroo.com/funnyvideos/w...sic_video.html

We have a winner!
I vomited into my keyboard and had to replace it. As for the video... words escape me.

P.S. Lordi ROCKS! Will you be prepared on the day of the Arockalypse? I know I sure will.
tongue.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #71 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by breadcrumbs
You'll pardon my musical blashemy, but I genuinely don't think Nickelback are that bad. I certainly wouldn't buy an album, but at least they have their own distinctive vocal style and some sense of quiet-loud dynamics.

funny, that's exactly how i describe my (soon to be) 4 year old son.
biggrin.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 2:21 PM Post #72 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by MdRex
Now your only task is to prove that the above mentioned groups only make music to make money and the rest that you considered "good" doesn't. Simple. No?

I think they do a fantastic job of proving that themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back