Worst Band ever
Jun 12, 2006 at 4:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 107

zle83

100+ Head-Fier
What do you consider to be the worst band of all times.

I am certain that it is Smash Mouth! Wow, what a poor excuse for a band!

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:46 AM Post #4 of 107
Insane Clown Posse is the most obvious choice for me.

EDIT:

And check out this list... you can hardly tell if he's kidding or not, since Limp Bizkit is in the list, in ADDITION TO Bob Dylan and The Beatles...
http://www.nothing-sacred.net/articles/033/

Oh yeah... some more I thought of:

Good Charlotte
Linkin Park
Nickelback
50 Cent
Milli Vanilli
Boyz 2 Men
Creed
Eminem

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:56 AM Post #5 of 107
If by worst, you mean the one tha makes me cringe the most whenever I hear one of their songs, the choice has to be Creed. The most disgusting, annoying, overplayed, poor excuse for a third-rate grunge ripoff ever
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #7 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by asmox
The Shaggs..

..and yes, I am familiar with their story - doesn't make them any less horrible as a band.

I have never heard of the Shaggs. What genre are they and where are they from?

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #8 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
Insane Clown Posse is the most obvious choice for me.

EDIT:

And check out this list... you can hardly tell if he's kidding or not, since Limp Bizkit is in the list, in ADDITION TO Bob Dylan and The Beatles...
http://www.nothing-sacred.net/articles/033/

Oh yeah... some more I thought of:

Good Charlotte
Linkin Park
Nickelback
50 Cent
Milli Vanilli
Boyz 2 Men
Creed
Eminem

I agree with you for the most part; however, I do in fact like LP. I have seen them 4 times live even though three of the times I went for the opening and closing bands for them. Also, Good Charlotte does have a BUNCH of crap songs but there are a few good ones. For instance: Seasons, complicated, and motivation proclamation.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:04 AM Post #9 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer
If by worst, you mean the one tha makes me cringe the most whenever I hear one of their songs, the choice has to be Creed. The most disgusting, annoying, overplayed, poor excuse for a third-rate grunge ripoff ever
evil_smiley.gif

Haha. This made me laugh. haha
tongue.gif

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #11 of 107
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zoobies
Dave Matthews Band. If one more dumb girl asks me if I "know any Dave," I will puke.

You can't be serious - you may not like the style of their music (I definitely don't) but these fellas, some of them at least, are masters of their instruments! I think that alone warrants the removal of this from any such list.

And, I'm sorry, but I have very low credibility towards anybody who thinks Linkin Park or Good Charlotte has anything REMOTELY NEAR talent and/or "good songs".

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:19 AM Post #13 of 107
Quote:

You can't be serious - you may not like the style of their music (I definitely don't) but these fellas, some of them at least, are masters of their instruments! I think that alone warrants the removal of this from any such list.

And, I'm sorry, but I have very low credibility towards anybody who thinks Linkin Park or Good Charlotte has anything REMOTELY NEAR talent and/or "good songs".

Masters of their instruments maybe, and if this were a "talented musicians" thread then perhaps they should be removed from such a list.
However this is a "What do you consider to be the worst band of all times" and thus a decision based on personal preference, and frankly I cannot stand DMB's music.

Jun 12, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #14 of 107
Quote:

I'm sorry, but I have very low credibility towards anybody who discounts other people's opinions based on their own criteria, and then elevates their own opinion to "fact" status.

Quote:

Originally Posted by zle83
I have never heard of the Shaggs. What genre are they and where are they from?

I don't really know what genre they are, other than "bad". Look them up on Google.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back