World's best Vodka - Poll
Jun 6, 2007 at 8:36 AM Post #16 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No Tito's? What kind of vodka thread is this!?

There were just over 30 Vodkas mentioned in my previous thread. The poll only allows 20 choices. Titos was one of many that were only mentioned once.

So, to answer your question, this is a Tito-less poll.

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:27 PM Post #17 of 92
Grey Goose on the rocks with a twist. Finlandia and Smirnoff on the rocks are also very good, IMO, and at a reasonable price, but gotta go with the Goose!

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #18 of 92
The worlds best Vodka is no Vodka... horrid stuff. I drink my Martini's and Caesars with Gin!
wink.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by Socratez /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Goose and tonic, there is no substitute.

Except for the obvious.
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 5:31 PM Post #19 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, Just like any headphone poll, people are not going to vote for things they havn't heard or tasted. Most people have tasted absolut, but how many people have tried chopin?

Chopin is all I buy. Stoli is bar vodka
smily_headphones1.gif

And absolut is the bose of vodka. Nasty, but great marketting.

Jun 6, 2007 at 6:42 PM Post #21 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gin, ! Why would you soil the natural taste of ethanol with juniper berries and botanicals

Taste!
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 6, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #22 of 92
I really can't believe how well Smirnoff is doing here. I think it's horrible. Go figure. Anyway, best I've had is Ketle One. And I agree with the other poster, Absolut is definitely the Bose of vodka.

Jun 6, 2007 at 6:50 PM Post #23 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph34rful /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No Tito's? What kind of vodka thread is this!?

x2! What a surpise it was when I found Tito's! Strait up, no ice, pure heaven!

Jun 6, 2007 at 7:23 PM Post #24 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTpt1022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really can't believe how well Smirnoff is doing here. I think it's horrible. Go figure. Anyway, best I've had is Ketle One. And I agree with the other poster, Absolut is definitely the Bose of vodka.

I've been drinking the Ketel one all week, It's very smooth, mixes well but seems to give me a bit of a hangover in the morn ??? It's still worth it.

Jun 7, 2007 at 12:27 AM Post #25 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTpt1022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I second that comment. I'm shocked. I would think that most have only tried a few of the big brands, but you never know. Different strokes for different folks.

Jun 7, 2007 at 12:36 AM Post #26 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brewmaster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I second that comment. I'm shocked. I would think that most have only tried a few of the big brands, but you never know. Different strokes for different folks.

Smirnoff (red and blue) is nasty straight. Most people drink mixed.
And therefore would not appreciate the smoothness and purity of a top shelf vodka , akin to listening to a he90 plugged into a $40 radioshack mp3 player.

Jun 7, 2007 at 1:56 AM Post #29 of 92
See, the rubbing alcohol taste is what has turned me off Vodka. Maybe I just need to try a nice one. I doubt it will replace Gin as my drink of choice, but I will give anything a second chance... once.
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2007 at 2:16 AM Post #30 of 92
goose in my vodka of choice, but ketel one and finlandia are not to far behind, finlandia being the better of the 2

but i agree, absolute really isn't that great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back