World's best Vodka - Poll
Jun 7, 2007 at 2:37 AM Post #32 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
See, the rubbing alcohol taste is what has turned me off Vodka. Maybe I just need to try a nice one. I doubt it will replace Gin as my drink of choice, but I will give anything a second chance... once.
wink.gif

Knew you'd come around,
tongue.gif

For that maybe I'll try some ..gulp..gin. Bombay S sounds about right.

Jun 7, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #34 of 92
I really like Ketel One.

Jun 7, 2007 at 3:20 AM Post #35 of 92
In a bar it's Absolut and OJ.

If I'm bringing a bottle home it can be,
100 proof Absolut or Ketel 1 or Pearl or whatever looks good.
I tried Grand Teton potato vodka a few years ago. Good stuff.

If I'm low on cash Skyy will do.

Jun 7, 2007 at 1:26 PM Post #36 of 92
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For that maybe I'll try some ..gulp..gin. Bombay S sounds about right.

I'm actually not too picky when it comes to gin, though I do appreciate a nice bottle every once and a while. Usually when I want to indulge in an exotic and expensive drink I will get a good bottle of single malt scotch and go drink it with my Dad.
biggrin.gif

So, it is looking like Grey Goose and Ketel One would be safe Vodkas to try?

Jun 7, 2007 at 2:03 PM Post #37 of 92
Well, it maybe so now, but if you could try the real STARKA from USSR period, you would like it, I think
cool.gif

Cheers
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm actually not too picky when it comes to gin, though I do appreciate a nice bottle every once and a while. Usually when I want to indulge in an exotic and expensive drink I will get a good bottle of single malt scotch and go drink it with my Dad.
biggrin.gif

So, it is looking like Grey Goose and Ketel One would be safe Vodkas to try?

Jun 9, 2007 at 1:50 PM Post #39 of 92
I sometime use Smirnoff for mouthwash, they are stronger than Listerine. Defenitely worth a try. Seriously. Ty gargling with Vodka, I think it will kill the mouthgerms alright.

But unfortunately my experience with Vodka only limited to both Smirnoff and Absolut. Out of those two, I prefer Absolut.

Jun 9, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #40 of 92
I don't drink nearly as much vodka as I used to- I've moved onto the darker spirits. Still stock a bottle of Ketel, though. I've always liked it and it gets my vote. The rest on the list aren't bad; I'd drink any of them.

Jun 9, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #42 of 92
I tried some VikingFjord last night. Good stuff, nice smelling and not a trace of a hangover. Not even that vodka taste in the mouth.

Feb 20, 2010 at 4:00 AM Post #44 of 92
Children, you speak about commerce products, with gigantic advert and marketing fluuf, which are not so good. I know one very good Vodka. The masters or experts can say you only one name:

Gas Familia - Vodka Goral (sometimes known in USA as Vodka Double Cross)
GAS FAMILIA - Oficiálna stránka - Created By Canubia - 2009
See great flash video presentations.
This is drink for masters, not for beginners, this is jevel in bottle
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back