[World Tour] Reviewers Wanted for Cayin YB04 IEM and N6ii DAP with A01, T01 Audio Motherboards
Oct 11, 2019 at 5:16 AM Post #31 of 45
Thanks for the opportunity especially for us in australia/nz

Oct 11, 2019 at 10:51 AM Post #32 of 45
Looking forward to this, thanks for the opportunity @Andykong!

Oct 23, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #34 of 45
Nov 15, 2019 at 1:07 AM Post #36 of 45
And my Cayin YB04 review is up : Black belt!

My reviews of the N6ii and YB04 are up!

Thanks you for your contribution and keeping us informed, we enjoy reading different opinion and suggestions from users and reviewers who tried our product first-handed.

Skedra, did you try the White eartip? I have a feeling that the small size white eartip will fit your preference and fit better.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Nov 15, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #37 of 45
Thanks you for your contribution and keeping us informed, we enjoy reading different opinion and suggestions from users and reviewers who tried our product first-handed.

Skedra, did you try the White eartip? I have a feeling that the small size white eartip will fit your preference and fit better.

I'll try to keep the N6ii review up to date with any new boards that come out too if I end up being able to try them / purchase them.

I've tried all types of tips that came with the YB04, I think what I used the most were Spinfits, spiral dots and the clear/blue tips that came in the box. I just figured I'd rather focus on the strengths of it rather than trying to fix what I felt was a bit lacking for me and losing part of what they do well :beerchug:

Dec 6, 2019 at 12:56 PM Post #41 of 45

Users who are viewing this thread

Back