Work in Progress: BIG Southeast/Georgia meet.
Nov 8, 2006 at 2:19 AM Post #46 of 138
I'm certainly going to be there, although I won't have anything worthwhile to bring equipment-wise. The highest-end headphone I will have at that point will be my HD650, which everyone has heard.

But I'll still come.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 8, 2006 at 3:23 AM Post #47 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek
I'm certainly going to be there, although I won't have anything worthwhile to bring equipment-wise. The highest-end headphone I will have at that point will be my HD650, which everyone has heard.

But I'll still come.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing you make the same expression as your avatar when you get a load of all the expensive phones strewn all over the place haphazardly.
biggrin.gif

Nov 8, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #48 of 138
er4s.jpg

Mimisen...?

Nov 8, 2006 at 3:38 AM Post #49 of 138
I prefer Jan 13.

Nov 8, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #51 of 138
As stated earlier, I can't make the 6th, but I can do the 13th.

PiccoloNamek, you will be in for a treat, trust me!

Aditya

Nov 8, 2006 at 7:47 AM Post #53 of 138
I'm not a n00b, just p00r.
wink.gif

Nov 8, 2006 at 3:06 PM Post #54 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
mrraroyo, you've got your dates a bit mixed up, methinks. the first Saturday of the month is actually the 6th, not the 2nd. Anyway, since there seems to be conflict about dates, what does everyone think about the following two possibilties:

January 6th, January 13th. So as to save thread clutter, just IM me or e-mail me as soon as you can, and I'll keep tally in this post. Both dates work well for me. Say yes to both if you can attend to both, and yes to one if you can only attend one. And also be sure and say no to either if you can attend neither. If you have a preference, of course that's fine, but we need to accomodate as many people as possible (and as much gear as possible). If neither of these dates work out very well, I'll add a third one.

January 6th: Meyvn, Fitz

January 13th: Meyvn, Fitz

You are correct! I was looking at December 2006
blink.gif
It seems that most can make it on 1/13 and that should be the date. I won't be able to be there but I look forward to the meet pics.
icon10.gif
Thanks.

Miguel

Nov 14, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #56 of 138
All right, since pretty much no one decided to IM/e-mail me at all, let alone soon, I guess I'll just go with the 13th unless great objections are raised. Let's try and put together an attendance and gear list. This time, please contact me and let me know that you're coming and what you either can or will be bringing; if you're only able/willing to bring some of your gear, let me know what you're able/willing and I'll try to work out what's most needed/would garner the most interest.

Nov 15, 2006 at 5:08 AM Post #59 of 138
I don't know if I can go (I have a ''fluid'' schedule), but I intend to be there.

But if I am able I can give someone a ride. I live in Roswell but if I can help out someone I will.

Ed

Nov 22, 2006 at 8:29 AM Post #60 of 138
All right. So, location options I can think of thus far:

Tech lecture hall again, probably not enough room.
My apartment in Athens, definitely not enough room.
Private room at Jillian's. Costs money, maybe or maybe not noisy.
Private conference room at a hotel. Costs money, probably very quiet, ample room.

Other suggestions are welcome and encouraged. Let's get ideas moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back