Work in Progress: BIG Southeast/Georgia meet.
Dec 25, 2006 at 4:04 PM Post #76 of 138
I looked back at that, but with everything changing since then and I know your still busy so I though I could take care of it and leave you to getting everyhtrign else goin.
The new thread:
http://head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=215390
-greg

Dec 31, 2006 at 5:12 AM Post #78 of 138
As long as you aren't required to bring "high end" gear I would love to come. The only thing I have worth bringing is my recabled K81s and hopefully my X1 amp should be here my then. I can also pitch in a couple of bucks if needed.
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2007 at 3:01 AM Post #82 of 138
The time/place isn't final because we don't have enough people paying to afford the original hotel venue. Tomorrow I'm going to call around several more, find the cheapest I can, and re-report. If that doesn't work out, I've got one more place up my sleeve, then we'll have to rely on Techies.

Jan 2, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #83 of 138
Meyvn,

Thanks for working hard on this. If I'm free on that day (need to check with my wife first), I will be there for sure. I can bring my upgraded SDS and several headphones. I talked to Tom ealier and he might can bring his modwright Sony 999ES.

Purk

Jan 2, 2007 at 5:09 AM Post #84 of 138
If some one was able to float the $ for the room then i think taht most everyone would bring some cash and most all of it could be regained back by said person

Jan 2, 2007 at 6:41 AM Post #85 of 138
We'll have a location one way or another, it's just a matter of trying to find a place so that one or two people aren't covering the majority of the cost.

Jan 2, 2007 at 7:14 AM Post #86 of 138
Quote:

We'll have a location one way or another, it's just a matter of trying to find a place so that one or two people aren't covering the majority of the cost.

I can also help with the cost if I'm able to make it. Infact everyone who plan on attending should also help out with the cost.

Jan 2, 2007 at 4:39 PM Post #87 of 138
I can help out also. Just let me know the when and where.

Jan 3, 2007 at 8:30 AM Post #88 of 138
Good news! Found a free place. It's at my apartment building in Athens. Pretty spacious room, and I can reserve it and bring guests. However, if this is too far for you guys, say so quickly, either in here, IM, e-mail, PM, whatever, because I was planning on reserving it when I go back on the sixth, if not a tad sooner. If that won't work, we'll just go for the original hotel location in the metro Atlanta area, which will cost $85 total, last I heard. Either way, date is still the 13th.

Jan 3, 2007 at 6:08 PM Post #90 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good news! Found a free place. It's at my apartment building in Athens. Pretty spacious room, and I can reserve it and bring guests. However, if this is too far for you guys, say so quickly, either in here, IM, e-mail, PM, whatever, because I was planning on reserving it when I go back on the sixth, if not a tad sooner. If that won't work, we'll just go for the original hotel location in the metro Atlanta area, which will cost $85 total, last I heard. Either way, date is still the 13th.

Athens is too far for me...would prefer to have it at the original suggestion: a hotel in Stone Mountain if we can do that. I'm willing to cover the $85 and people pay me if money is the main issue here! Though I would appreciate it if everyone were to give me a few bucks if I wind up renting the room
biggrin.gif
PM me Mevyn if you need me to pay in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back