Work in Progress: BIG Southeast/Georgia meet.
Nov 1, 2006 at 11:11 PM Post #31 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
The fact that you actually said coed just demolished any sorts of insult you can level at UGA.

My sincere apology. How about: "Have you kicked your Dawg today?"
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 2, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #32 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
My sincere apology. How about: "Have you kicked your Dawg today?"
very_evil_smiley.gif

7 to 3; that's all I have to say. 7 to 3.

Nov 2, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #33 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
If you've ever been to Austin, Texas, Athens is very much like it.

Yes, I've been to Austin. Neat place!

Nov 2, 2006 at 5:55 AM Post #34 of 138
Quote:

Ok I lied, I do have a comment: BE KIND TO ANIMALS, DATE A UGA COED!
very_evil_smiley.gif

06-annual-report.jpg

It's so true unfortunately. This year, the freshman class at GT has the best "Ratio" ever, its finally 70-30. However, despite that advantage (and a possible one on the football field), I must stand strong and support my Ramblin' Wreck, for I fully intend to be a helluva engineer! Go Jackets!
biggrin.gif

Aditya

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:20 PM Post #35 of 138
What would we have to do to get Ray or Mikhail to bring some stuff to a meet? After looking at the NYC meet impressions thread, I am becoming jealous
biggrin.gif
!

Aditya

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:28 PM Post #36 of 138
Well...we have to set date and time first b/f we making some requests to the mfg.

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:37 PM Post #37 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by purk
Well...we have to set date and time first b/f we making some requests to the mfg.

Right answer.
biggrin.gif

Nov 7, 2006 at 12:08 AM Post #38 of 138
So....we need date, time, location, and number of adttendance. If we can gather enough folks, we should have no problem requesting products from MFGs.

Nov 7, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #40 of 138
Quote:

How about Saturday, Jan 2nd at one of the GT physics auditorium as previously recommended.

If there's a lot of us, we'd need much more tablespace than was available last time.

Nov 7, 2006 at 5:50 AM Post #41 of 138
I agree, we will need more space than last time. That time, we had 9 people I think, and we used up all the room on the table there. I know we have a music listening room in the student center here, and I could talk to the people there and see if they will let us use the space for the event.

I do have one request though, could it be the second weekend of January? I don't get back from Winter Break until the evening of Sunday the 7th.

Aditya

Nov 7, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #42 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by a1rocketpilot

I do have one request though, could it be the second weekend of January? I don't get back from Winter Break until the evening of Sunday the 7th.

Well mrarroyo can only be there the first week of January so
blink.gif

Nov 7, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #43 of 138
Sorry...I also think that Jan 2 is a little too early for me.

Nov 8, 2006 at 12:25 AM Post #44 of 138
mrraroyo, you've got your dates a bit mixed up, methinks. the first Saturday of the month is actually the 6th, not the 2nd. Anyway, since there seems to be conflict about dates, what does everyone think about the following two possibilties:

January 6th, January 13th. So as to save thread clutter, just IM me or e-mail me as soon as you can, and I'll keep tally in this post. Both dates work well for me. Say yes to both if you can attend to both, and yes to one if you can only attend one. And also be sure and say no to either if you can attend neither. If you have a preference, of course that's fine, but we need to accomodate as many people as possible (and as much gear as possible). If neither of these dates work out very well, I'll add a third one.

January 6th: Meyvn, Fitz

January 13th: Meyvn, Fitz

Nov 8, 2006 at 1:01 AM Post #45 of 138
Purk how does the 13th sound to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back