Woo Wes or BHSE
Dec 26, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #124 of 161
Lol I got an Orpheus 2 on order I don't have to worry about this anymore.

Maybe. You may remember that a couple decades ago when the first Sennheiser Orpheus came out, Stereophile reviewed both it and the original Stax Omega, and the much less expensive Omega was rated as superior. The biggest (most expensive) toy is not always the "best."

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #125 of 161
.... and it depends on your tastes in hearing as well as hearing acuity......:L3000:
Head-Fi, as well as other forums are full of posts in which some prefer a lesser system or piece of equipment to an acknowledged superior one.
You have to live with your individual perceptions

Jan 19, 2018 at 12:54 AM Post #131 of 161
Thank you.
But I get so much hate on my videos.
If you can see most of them have more dislikes than likes and I know why. Especially when I sound like a 17 year old kid that doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Especially in that Stax 009 video.
Holy crap I got so much backlash, just read the comments. But yeah I would love to just make headphone videos but the category is so nice that my channel will never grow to much.
I dunno, first world struggles I guess.

Jan 19, 2018 at 8:25 AM Post #133 of 161
Thank you.
But I get so much hate on my videos.
If you can see most of them have more dislikes than likes and I know why. Especially when I sound like a 17 year old kid that doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Especially in that Stax 009 video.
Holy crap I got so much backlash, just read the comments. But yeah I would love to just make headphone videos but the category is so nice that my channel will never grow to much.
I dunno, first world struggles I guess.
It cracked me up when you said, "dislike the video, really dislike, because I don't even like it." LOL.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #135 of 161
Yeah the video is about convincing others not to spend money on gear he hasn’t listened too. So just a bunch of uninformed opinions. Except his impressions of the headphone & whatever he used to drive them with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back