Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer
Jun 4, 2014 at 5:21 AM Post #167 of 192
  Any estimate on the shipping of the second wave WA7tp?   I think I read somewhere that they would be shipping at the end of May or early June.  I paid before April 22, 2014 and have not yet received any shipping notice.

I emailed Woo about this early today and the very fast response was "it will ship within the week"

Jun 7, 2014 at 1:31 AM Post #170 of 192

I emailed Woo about this early today and the very fast response was "it will ship within the week"

Well I hope that means that for everyone who ordered after the "first batch" gets it within the week.  I suppose it is fair that orders are filled in the order they were received.  

Still, it would be nice if Woo took the time to announce/state/email when the the WA7tp is going to or expected to ship to everyone who pre-ordered one.

Jun 7, 2014 at 2:11 AM Post #171 of 192
  Well I hope that means that for everyone who ordered after the "first batch" gets it within the week.  I suppose it is fair that orders are filled in the order they were received.  

Still, it would be nice if Woo took the time to announce/state/email when the the WA7tp is going to or expected to ship to everyone who pre-ordered one.

We are working non-stop to get more units out to customers without sacrificing our strict quality control.  It's better delay ship if something doesn't meet our QC than to ship a product to our customers just to keep the original ship date.  We hope you understand and we appreciate your patience. 

Jun 7, 2014 at 3:35 AM Post #172 of 192

We are working non-stop to get more units out to customers without sacrificing our strict quality control.  It's better delay ship if something doesn't meet our QC than to ship a product to our customers just to keep the original ship date.  We hope you understand and we appreciate your patience. 

Thanks for the official response, im sure we would all rather fully functioning products then faulty ones! 

Jun 18, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #175 of 192
Ordered thru Early Bird. New owner. Received my units this week.

Woo hoo! Pun intended.

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #178 of 192

Hopefully get mine next week, australia ><

Your HD800's will love you for it
wink.gif
Mine did

Hopefully! looks like ill probably get mine next week >< 

Jun 21, 2014 at 2:18 AM Post #179 of 192
I do appreciate Woo's QC, but I can't wait for my WA7tp to get here.

We appreciate your understanding and your patience.  :)

It's not as simple as building a new product and ship it.  This new product has to visually match a product we sold over a year ago.  Our QC team had to double down on the Red Bull in their coffee to stay sharp.  

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:51 AM Post #180 of 192
Just want to let everyone know that we have identified the cause of the blown fuse issue.  It turned out to be a bad batch of fuses (110v models NOT effected).  We do have replacement fuse for effected customers at no charge.  If you purchased a replacement fuse on your own, we will reimburse you the cost of the fuse (with receipt).  Please send email to info@wooaudio.com for replacement fuse or reimbursement.  We apologize for the inconvenience.  

The positive side to this (if there is one) is that the circuit protection system we implemented in the amplifier is working as designed.  It blew the fuse and not the amp.  :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back