Wonderful Larocco
Jul 12, 2007 at 11:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 36

gonzalo

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everybody, i just receive my Larocco PRII (mk2), it's soooooooo nice and the sound, the sound, ohhhh the sound, it's very very very good, just out the box.
etysmile.gif
cool.gif

blink.gif
JUST IN ONE MONTH IN SPAIN, LARRY IS WORKING HARD IMO
wink.gif
Very good package, sure for the amp.
1.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

The amp size it's a bit longer than a ipod and thickness but not heavy
10.jpg

Some details front and back here
8.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

really really wonderful
11.jpg

13.jpg

4.jpg

The amp comes with a blackgate (how long burning Mrarroyo?, thanks), and with opamp AD 744, next days i'll put some photos of the inside, now i'm just enjoying this little jewel.
Have fun¡¡

Jul 12, 2007 at 3:05 PM Post #6 of 36
I've read that Blackgates take several hundred hours to 'even out' or burn in. ~300 hours should do it. Before that time, you should find the bass increasing, decreasing, and so on through several iterations, I believe.

Beautiful amp.

Jul 12, 2007 at 5:47 PM Post #7 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've read that Blackgates take several hundred hours to 'even out' or burn in. ~300 hours should do it. Before that time, you should find the bass increasing, decreasing, and so on through several iterations, I believe.

Beautiful amp.

thanks SR-71, i'll burn it listening music, i hope i'll be able to catch the diferences.

Jul 12, 2007 at 7:36 PM Post #8 of 36
Congrats, the PRII is a great amp, and it's nice to know Larocco Audio is actually producing product.

Jul 12, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #9 of 36
SR-71Panorama;3109764 said:

I would say a "gazillion" hours to burn in but well worth it. The music just gets better and more refined with each session. Congratulations. It is also good to see you purchased a good LOD to mate with the PRII. Definitely making the most of what a fine PRII has to offer.

Very nice pics by the way.

Jul 12, 2007 at 9:18 PM Post #11 of 36
Congrats! That is a bloody good (and so sexy) amp! Received mine a little over a week ago and I have never been more pleased
biggrin.gif

Maybe soon will swap it for the PRII MKII AD744 (have the first version now with ad8620) if I find the differ worth it to my ears.
Have fun man, this is true heaven for your ears
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 12, 2007 at 9:36 PM Post #12 of 36
velogreg;3110450 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by SR-71Panorama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would say a "gazillion" hours to burn in but well worth it. The music just gets better and more refined with each session. Congratulations. It is also good to see you purchased a good LOD to mate with the PRII. Definitely making the most of what a fine PRII has to offer.

Very nice pics by the way.

Thanks velogreg, just one question whats the meaning of LOD?, sorry i'm here just improving my english. thanks

Jul 12, 2007 at 9:41 PM Post #14 of 36
gonzalo;3110679 said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by velogreg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks velogreg, just one question whats the meaning of LOD?, sorry i'm here just improving my english. thanks

Line Out Dock - cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back