Wonderful Larocco
Jul 13, 2007 at 2:10 PM Post #32 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicdiddy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Gonzalo, Lovely pictures.
When did you order the amp? I was told that no more PRII's were being shipped & the only way to get hold of one is second hand.

first of june , 2007 of curse
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:26 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlosgp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gonzalo, nice amp and nice pictures. I was certainly being sceptic about your probabilities of receiving the amp before september, but is nice being wrong sometimes
smily_headphones1.gif
. It seems that Larry is improving his waiting times.
Now enjoy your new amp and tell us about the bass contour. I was very impressed by it when I tried rodaballo's PRII.

Hey Carlos, strange speaking english,jeje. Yes it looks like Larry is in the good way now, hope he continues like that.
the bass contour, (lo tengo a tope), it's woooooondeeeerful, with some musics like Fela Kuti it becames sublime, in other cd's Friday Night in San Francisco, you'll be able to hear the three great guitarists speaking among them with a spectacular clarity, and the guitars sound ddd dd d ¡¡¡¡, i like it very much, i think it's just the little bit necessary for a complete audition. And without forget i have a normal ipod with songs at 160 kbps VBR, i haven't tryed the amp with the denon cd player because it's repairing.
Well more things about in the next days, saludos.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:34 PM Post #34 of 36
Sorry i don't now how in a one message make different quotes.

For the photos:
1) NEVER uses the flash on the camera, a window in front of subject it's better light, if there is the sun use a vegetal paper to stump the light.
2) USE always tripod, for a close diaphragm, 8 for example
3) Use fiter sharp in photoshop, after you finish everything about the photo
4) good luck

Jul 13, 2007 at 4:54 PM Post #35 of 36
Gonzalo, nice amp!
rs1smile.gif
and nice tuned-iPod!
I hope that my PRII come home as soon as yours... I'll wait for itimpatiently!
It's curious, it's the first time that I talk to you in english!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back