Nahhh, I am pleased for a while haha.

Jul 12, 2007 at 10:08 PM Post #20 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by gonzalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
everything depends on my 7 years old daughter, luckily also sleep
biggrin.gif

you got a pm

I saw your pm, thanks!

Coño, que coincidencia! Let me think about it... As I also have a 7 years old daughter, perhaps I should have to buy a Larocco too
tongue.gif

Jul 13, 2007 at 12:09 AM Post #23 of 36
Gonzalo, congratulations on such a beautiful and great sounding amp. Do allow 400 hour of burn in to truly get to the sound of the amp. This because the Black-Gates take so long to settle.

Ahora en espanol! Mucha suerte con tu nuevo amplificador, espero que lo disfrutes. Saludos desde Miami Beach.

Jul 13, 2007 at 6:57 AM Post #24 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by d-cee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i didn't know they were still taking orders for PRIIs since the diablo is pending its release...

has something changed wrt to the diablo? it's release has been pending for 2 years. is there something to suggest that it might actually become a reality - or at least in the foreseeable future?

Jul 13, 2007 at 11:14 AM Post #27 of 36
Gonzalo, nice amp and nice pictures. I was certainly being sceptic about your probabilities of receiving the amp before september, but is nice being wrong sometimes
smily_headphones1.gif
. It seems that Larry is improving his waiting times.
Now enjoy your new amp and tell us about the bass contour. I was very impressed by it when I tried rodaballo's PRII.

Jul 13, 2007 at 1:24 PM Post #28 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
has something changed wrt to the diablo? it's release has been pending for 2 years. is there something to suggest that it might actually become a reality - or at least in the foreseeable future?

Impossible to say. Larry has told Duncan at IPA Studio that Diablos will start to ship this month. But there have been SO MANY promises of that sort before that I think the only thing anyone can do is hope, and believe it when they see it.

Jul 13, 2007 at 2:04 PM Post #30 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gonzalo, congratulations on such a beautiful and great sounding amp. Do allow 400 hour of burn in to truly get to the sound of the amp. This because the Black-Gates take so long to settle.

Ahora en espanol! Mucha suerte con tu nuevo amplificador, espero que lo disfrutes. Saludos desde Miami Beach.

Gracias Mrarroyo, (el rey del burning-time
cool.gif
), you and vorlon as well skylab with yours reviews make a great help for novices here, keep the great work and nice ambience. Saludos desde Vallgorguina, Barcelona.
The amp it's really great, i'm veeeery happy¡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back