Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Nov 13, 2023 at 12:15 AM Post #4,022 of 4,133
Ok... lots of new toys in today: Nitsch DSHA-3FN, Audeze LCD-X 2021, and ZMF Verite Open. Thanks to @bearFNF for bringing them. Great to meet up again!

I'll have to spend some time listening before writing up impressions. For comparisons, I still have the HE-6, JAR660, ETA Mini-S, and I gotta get the Audio Zenith PMx2 back from @Rubin at some point.

Does anybody have a spare dual 3.5mm to 4-pin XLR cable? this would be for the Mini-S as I only have a single ended TRS cable for it at the moment.

@Velomane I got those Frank's hot dogs for you too.

Nov 13, 2023 at 9:29 AM Post #4,024 of 4,133
Ok... lots of new toys in today: Nitsch DSHA-3FN, Audeze LCD-X 2021, and ZMF Verite Open. Thanks to @bearFNF for bringing them. Great to meet up again!

I'll have to spend some time listening before writing up impressions. For comparisons, I still have the HE-6, JAR660, ETA Mini-S, and I gotta get the Audio Zenith PMx2 back from @Rubin at some point.

Does anybody have a spare dual 3.5mm to 4-pin XLR cable? this would be for the Mini-S as I only have a single ended TRS cable for it at the moment.

@Velomane I got those Frank's hot dogs for you too.

That really is one hell of a haul! Nice!

What's the rationale for the LCD-X? Seems like you've already been rocking end-game planars for years at this point.

Nov 13, 2023 at 1:02 PM Post #4,026 of 4,133
I don't have a cable, but I have all the pieces to make one if needed. Let me know.

If Mike doesn't have one, I'll let you know. Either that or I'll just get one off Amazon, but the soonest it seems would be next month for delivery which seems odd.

I have one 4-pin XLR-m but weirdly have no 3.5mm plugs left.

I'll have a look for that cable.

Hurray for hot dogs!

Yes please, let me know if you have one.

Those hot dogs were strangely very expensive. I hope they're worth it! (I got a fourth pack for myself to see what the hype is about).

That really is one hell of a haul! Nice!

What's the rationale for the LCD-X? Seems like you've already been rocking end-game planars for years at this point.

It's frankly just trade fodder, and I had some paypal USD funds that I wanted to be able to sell off as CAD without taking the loss on conversions. If anyone is interested in the Audeze, let me know lol. Probably all of it will go up on the chopping block at some point.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2023 at 4:50 PM Post #4,028 of 4,133
We should try and set up another meet. Would it be too ambitious to try and do something before the end of the year?

Nov 23, 2023 at 8:56 AM Post #4,030 of 4,133
Nov 23, 2023 at 11:57 AM Post #4,031 of 4,133
Nov 25, 2023 at 7:36 PM Post #4,032 of 4,133
I'm game. We aren't going anywhere this Christmas. So I am pretty available. Which also means I could probably host if needed.

If you're hosting, you want to set a few dates that work for you? I can create the doodle after.

Nov 26, 2023 at 12:41 AM Post #4,033 of 4,133
Nov 28, 2023 at 2:15 AM Post #4,035 of 4,133

Users who are viewing this thread

Back