Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Feb 3, 2018 at 4:35 PM Post #3,183 of 4,133
I think a lot of things have slowed down here because a few of us heavy hitters sorta just reached the top tier of ridiculous gear and we participate less when not actively reading up reviews on new toys to try. I remember being way more enthusiastic when I was experimenting with mid tier stuff and was so active in trading that I had boxes coming and going nearly every week.

Or maybe work/school has been consuming us. It's been ridiculous lately.

A bunch of us have been playing with speakers lately too. It's just too bad those are harder to bring around to a meetup.

Feb 7, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #3,186 of 4,133
Ok, messages have been sent out for Saturday Feb 24 @ 1pm.
If you didn't get one, send me a PM.

Feb 8, 2018 at 3:33 PM Post #3,187 of 4,133
If im free ill try and bring demo pairs of ZMF Headphones flagships Atticus, Eikon and Auteurs - but itll be a long shot since my fiance's is due to give birth any day now..

So Armas right with end game gear + personal stuff + speakers + audio business have taken most of my time lately heh

Feb 9, 2018 at 8:30 PM Post #3,188 of 4,133
If im free ill try and bring demo pairs of ZMF Headphones flagships Atticus, Eikon and Auteurs - but itll be a long shot since my fiance's is due to give birth any day now..

Early congrats dude! Hope all goes well.

Feb 12, 2018 at 6:58 PM Post #3,189 of 4,133
Congrats! As said before, hope everything goes smoothly. I'd be very interested to try the ZMF Headphones, heard lots of praise for them but haven't had a chance to listen to them myself.

Feb 18, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #3,190 of 4,133
Yikes, less than a week away for the meet!

@q2klepto hope all is well with the baby!

Feb 19, 2018 at 12:46 PM Post #3,192 of 4,133
Yikes, less than a week away for the meet!

@q2klepto hope all is well with the baby!

Yep, my son was born last Tuesday - brutal labour that ended in c-section so i dont think i can make this weekends meet :frowning2:

But for sure the next one - pretty excited to demo some of @zach915m ZMF goods!

PS. I'm also a Canada's dealer for @DekoniAudio premium headphone pads and I have quite a few in stock - whenever I can make it out I'll make sure i bring a whole bunch and have a Winnipeg Discount!

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #3,194 of 4,133
Dan Santoni headphone amplifier
diy headphones with Symphones V7 drivers (will bring single-ended and balanced cables)
Shure SHR940

Oh and I picked up these bone conduction headphones from family a little while ago. They got them as a gift and didn't know what to do with them so I took 'em. I think they might be defective as one driver(?) is definitely quieter than the other, but I will bring them for anyone who is interested in testing them out. Maybe someone can show me what I am doing wrong...

Feb 19, 2018 at 10:19 PM Post #3,195 of 4,133
Yep, my son was born last Tuesday - brutal labour that ended in c-section so i dont think i can make this weekends meet :frowning2:

But for sure the next one - pretty excited to demo some of @zach915m ZMF goods!

PS. I'm also a Canada's dealer for @DekoniAudio premium headphone pads and I have quite a few in stock - whenever I can make it out I'll make sure i bring a whole bunch and have a Winnipeg Discount!

Dude, congrats! Hope fiancé and baby are all doing well now. Maybe you should branch out into premium baby headphones :darthsmile:
Although in all seriousness, a lot of babies actually do get overexposed to noise (partially due to the acoustic reflex muscles which may not yet be fully developed, so their ears may not filter out potentially harmful noises). It might be something to look into... as if you don't have have enough on your plate right now lol.

I wish I knew you were a dealer for Dekoni a week ago. I was looking at some of the stuff available on amazon but went another route because of the prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back