Winnipeg meets' thread (Ongoing)
Apr 6, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #1,668 of 4,143
I don't need a new amplifier I don't need a new amplifier I don't need a new amplifier...
tongue.gif

May 6, 2014 at 1:21 PM Post #1,671 of 4,143
I don't need a new amplifier I don't need a new amplifier I don't need a new amplifier... :p

Watch Star Trek
The saying resistance is futile has merit in your situation

May 6, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #1,672 of 4,143
  Now that the weather is better now was thinking maybe we could setup a bigger meet bbq sometime?

bbq meets are best meets

Yeah sounds like a plan. Let me get a hold of Steve and see if his Woo 6LE came in yet.

Hey Iain, any plans to come into town soon?

Watch Star Trek
The saying resistance is futile has merit in your situation

I know... I haven't changed my rig in months... something is clearly wrong with me 
ph34r.gif

May 6, 2014 at 5:40 PM Post #1,673 of 4,143

I know... I haven't changed my rig in months... something is clearly wrong with me 
ph34r.gif

Whatever you do don't type the letters S T A X into Google or the head-fi search engine. If you do all escape and probably one of your kidneys will be lost
tongue.gif

I can't promise I'll attend, I've become that busy over the last few moths, but if I'm able to make it I can probably bring the Alpha Dog, Paradox, He-400, Vali, CLAS-db and Aune T1. Would anybody be interested in hearing any of those or should I just bring pizza? Nathan, I promised you could borrow my Alpha dog sorry I've been unable to get back to you but I've been that busy. If you still want to hear it let me know.

May 7, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #1,675 of 4,143

Yeah sounds like a plan. Let me get a hold of Steve and see if his Woo 6LE came in yet.

Hey Iain, any plans to come into town soon?

I'll probably be stuck in the country for the foreseeable future.  Fences to fix, cattle to sell, children to wrangle, etc.  I'll keep watching this thread, though, and maybe the fates will put me in Winnipeg when you're getting together.

May 10, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #1,676 of 4,143
So any early suggestions for potential meet dates? Perhaps a Sunday afternoon in June? (I'm just gonna toss June 15th on the table)

May 10, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #1,677 of 4,143
Damn shift work! I'm off on the 8th, the 15th I work a day shift which means I can probably escape early and be there by 3 or so. Same applies for the 29th, though it's Canada Day on the following Tuesday so locals might not be around for a Sunday meet.

May 12, 2014 at 3:36 PM Post #1,680 of 4,143
Well between myself, Velomane and Viper we've already got some pretty heavy hitting stuff. If Digitalfreak can make it, he's got a ton of stuff too, and sckeith just got a Woo6SE which I'm really curious to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back