Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2017 at 9:28 AM Post #512 of 798
I have tried my friends HE-500 and they sounded fantastic, I can only assume that these would absolutely blow them out of the water! I could never afford them, but if I were to win them I would cherish them forever!

May 29, 2017 at 11:25 AM Post #513 of 798
I don't think that you should give it to me or that I deserved it. However, I want it because all the talk about it and about the prize made me very curious. The HE1k sounded fabulous with my DAVE (that I unfortunately had to sell). Would love to compare the Susvara to it and hopefully drift off to audio nirvana peacefully! :)

May 29, 2017 at 12:35 PM Post #514 of 798
Hi Hifiworld, I'm a lover of the audio community, from Brazil. I'm being following the develoption of this hobby and getting every day more and more curious about sound quality and how to get there. I love to read about it and experience what is true high quality audio. Since the local coin in Brazil is so devalued (1 dollar equals almost 4 reais) and the high taxes applied in every industrial product, is almost impossible to get this kind of eqquipament here. So, this, for me, is a great chance to hear what is the best from HIFIMAN, and, of course, possibly one of the best sound reproduction in the world right now. Looking forward for the Giveway!!! Thanks to HIFIMAN and Head-Fi for the chance.

May 29, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #515 of 798
I started my headphone journey with the Hifiman 400i, edition x, HE1000 V2, and would love to add the Susvara

May 29, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #516 of 798
“It seemed to me that the little hifiman Susara had never looked so radiant. They all gave her a most charming smile, but her eyes were all for me.” She is quick-minded and has the freedom of expression to mix easily with people and choose me

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #519 of 798
I have tried a lot of headphones, but I have never owned a HiFiMan. I would like to have the Susvara since HiFiMan has such a good reputation, and from what I have heard at meets and shows, the headphones sound really good. I would love to retire my Utopia in favor of a Susvara, if it's that good.

May 29, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #520 of 798
I fell in love with Hifiman headphones at CES last year when I was looking for good headphones. I listened to their top of the line system and it sounded like God was singing in my ears. I did fall in love. Unfortunately with two kids at home I have to purchase what is affordable. So for now that is the HE-350 and the HE-400, they are not the top of the line for Hifiman, but they are kept on stands and treated as the amazing headphones that they are. If I were to win i would wear them everywhere and show them off in the main Press room at the CES show (I am the computer nerd that helps the press there every year) making more people aware of the Hifiman brand and the incredibie sound they deliver.

May 29, 2017 at 4:11 PM Post #521 of 798
When HE-1000 came out, there was so much hype about it.
I always take these kind of audiophile-hypes with a grain of salt, but the time I put one of these on, I realized that the hypes about them were all true.
When the music starts, it's as if I can see the sound shaping itself in front of me.
All the magical kisses of tones. Such a beautiful world.
Always evolving but somehow I can always keep up with that evolution.
Through a pair of HE-1000s, I became part of something much greater.

What's next for HiFiMAN? Can SUSVARA stretch out the boundaries of sound reproduction further more?
I guess it's a brand new journey for all music lovers: With the new SUSVARA, we can finally discover more unseen horizons of our beloved music.

May 29, 2017 at 4:23 PM Post #522 of 798
Since May 24, 2012, I have had the HE-500. At the time I was Freshman in college with little money and a lot of time for research. I would spend countless hours reviewing different headphones, comparing price to performance. I finally landed on the HE-500. For the last 5 years, I have shown them off to my friends and became very attached to the brand. They were and still are one of the best headphones I have heard. I do not think I deserve the SUSVARA, but I do believe they would be a great addition to my HE-500's

May 29, 2017 at 4:40 PM Post #524 of 798
As someone who would never otherwise be able to try something so amazing, it would be absolutely amazing if I won this giveaway! These would keep me from leaving my house until the end of time.

May 29, 2017 at 5:26 PM Post #525 of 798
I have no good reason to state why I would deserve a Susvara and I don't think that I am going to win anything here. I guess I would simply listen to my music with it see how it compares against my Utopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back