Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 29, 2017 at 3:40 AM Post #497 of 798
I would be in ecstasy if I had a pair of the SUSVARA! I want to introduce all of my 5th grade students to the importance and use of science, technology, and mathematics to create such amazing sound! My goal would be to use these as a real world example of how sound is created and refined.

May 29, 2017 at 4:14 AM Post #499 of 798
What I want from my phones is the truth of the original sound. No more, no less. I've used Grado and I know their quirks. I've been a Sennheiser head for a long time, but I don't think they are entirely truthful either. Planar magnetics seem a lot closer based on my recent experience, but the ones I've tried were the cheapest model, and I've never owned a pair of planar magnetic flagship phones from a famous manufacturer. Experiencing a top of the line model would be fantastic.

May 29, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #503 of 798
I enjoy the sound of headphones from HIFIMAN and would like to enjoy the sound of their latest.

Thank you
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

May 29, 2017 at 7:04 AM Post #504 of 798
I always looked for a decent Hi-end headphone but spending a lot of money to try each one is something I can't do it
so I am hoping this Headphone is the one I wish to have and the one that I will carry for all my music journey

May 29, 2017 at 7:11 AM Post #506 of 798
I would love to own this wonderful piece of equipment. I've previously owned and listened to other Hifiman products. I've owned the HE-400 years ago and loved it, it was my first planar and as we all know, you don't easily forget your first love. I've also borrowed the HE-560 from a friend and kept putting off giving them back because they were so much better than my headphones and I cherished every minute I spent with them.

I would really like to check the best planar versus my current headphones. I imagine they are just as adeptly crafted and beautifully sounding as their predecessors.

Thank you for this opportunity!

May 29, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #509 of 798
I hope I could win this SUSVARA. As an owner of Hifiman Edition V2, I love the technology applied to this beautiful planar magnetic headphone. The sound coming out of it is amazing. However, like everybody else, I want to pursue better sound. I have heard the famous HE-6 at one local meetup. It impressed me at the very first second, and I know that is the sound I want to have. Although I have bought a good amplifier to drive the HE-6, I have not found any great HE-6 available. SUSVARA is definitely a huge upgrade from HE-6 and HE-1000 V2. It would be a great opportunity to get the end-game headphone.

May 29, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #510 of 798
I've always been a fan of HiFiman gear from the very beginning since the HM601 days and would love an opportunity to own TOTL gear. I am not yet financially capable enough to purchase TOTL HiFiman gear so winning this would be super duper awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back