Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2017 at 6:56 PM Post #481 of 798
I've always heard incredible things, but have never personally owned a pair of HIFIMAN headphones. The SUSVARA has a very aesthetic design and I would love to have a pair.

May 28, 2017 at 7:00 PM Post #482 of 798
I like what I heard at CanJam NYC and would love to own one!

May 28, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #483 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

May 28, 2017 at 7:16 PM Post #484 of 798
[
Would love to experience the HifiMan Planar tone, flow and texture!
QUOTE="TeamHiFiMAN, post: 13508002, member: 342574"]

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.[/QUOTE]

May 28, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #487 of 798
Last night I had a dream that angels were whispering in my ears. One side said "sussss...." while the other side said "vvvvara.....". A normal man would have awoken to feel particularly harmonious, but for me, I felt a burning desire to own a stealth magnet planar headphone.....

May 28, 2017 at 11:30 PM Post #489 of 798
I have never heard any of the fine HIFIMAN products, so the SUSVARA would be a great start! And a thorough reviews goes without saying, whoops...:triportsad:

Oh well. Best of luck to all, and thank you for this wonderful opportunity!

May 29, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #491 of 798
I have heard the infamous HE-1000 (both V1 and V2) and I really love the lovely timbre and ambience of the sounds produced by these 2 headphones. I can't wait to see what the SUSVARA will bring to the table, and possibly bring my head-fi game to a new level.

May 29, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #492 of 798
To be honest long time lurker first time poster :) i learn so many things from headfi read so many reviews before buy my first dac/amp and diy threeds just awesome xd but never needed to make an account cuz my english very bad . So finally SUSVARA made me offical headfier :wink: hurray

Anyways i thing i cannot affort to buy one..and i thing this is a once-in-a-lifetime chance get in real high end audiophile? :)and listen music like badass for sure .. who says dreams never come true

sry for bad english and good luck to everyone

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back