Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #331 of 798
As a long time Hifiman fan, I'd really love this headphone as I've enjoyed many offerings such as the He6, He560, and HeX. I'll admit I didn't like all of the Hifiman offerings though, like my on and off love for the HeK and though I like Hifiman I am equally infatuated with Mr. Speakers. I would love to see how both companies new planar mags sound, as I have a pair of Ether Flows that I am loving right now. I believe I deserve the headphones as I am genuinely interested as a faithful fan of Hifiman what their heir apparent to the He6 will sound like! Regardless if I win or not, I just want to say that Hifiman is one of my favorite companies! Aesthetically some of the most beautiful headphones, and technicality wise always at the top.

May 25, 2017 at 9:02 PM Post #332 of 798
Having owned and loved the HE-500s before I had to sell them, it would epic to be able to own another of Dr Bian's exceptional creations, especially one that may well be the best headphone available. Thanks for the opportunity.

May 25, 2017 at 9:26 PM Post #333 of 798
I'd like to get myself back into the headphone world! I enjoyed my HEX and 400i in the past very much, but I think the Susvara would be a whole new beast!

May 25, 2017 at 9:43 PM Post #334 of 798
Well..I simply want one because you guys are kind enough to give one away. I'll also be honest in saying, I will not be putting money down on this one but I am curious about what this price tag can get you.

May 25, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #335 of 798
Having owned the HEX, HE1000, HEXV2 and HE1000V2 I think the Susvara would be great to add to the review i've done between the first four. this is really the big brother to them all and top of the Hifiman family tree :) Thank's in advance! :wink:

May 25, 2017 at 10:27 PM Post #337 of 798
800421A4637_zpsxeet8bf7.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the new pinnacle of Planar Magnetic headphone technology, the SUSVARA, we have decided that one lucky individual out there can have one for free. Well, almost for free. What we want is a line or two telling us why you want a SUSVARA? Nothing complicated, tell us why you want it and / or why we should give it to you. Just post your answer.

800421A4624_zpsmq5rrwie.jpg

*The competition is open from now until the end of Sunday, June 11th 2017. HIFIMAN will reserve the right to use all and any entry submissions as we see fit. Our decisions are final. The prize cannot be substituted and HIFIMAN shall bare no responsibility nor liability for any applicable Customs fees, charges or any other financial liability as a result of the offer of the prize.

I have been a long time supporter of the HiFiman brand, and would love to have the chance to experience the awesome product with my new Hugo Mk2

May 25, 2017 at 10:28 PM Post #338 of 798
As a narcoleptic who struggles with hours upon hours of time sent awake, I resign myself to listening to engaging music so I don't disturb my wife and her sleep. It helps to calm me and I'm constantly looking for that more engaging, more enveloping and more holistic sound.

May 25, 2017 at 10:42 PM Post #339 of 798
Music is a mode of transportation away from reality, a means of escaping stress while being transported through emotions and art that can elevate the soul. Wanting to listen to it through the best equipment possible is just logical. I imagine you feel your headphones are in that league of equipment. I just want to find out for myself. :)

May 25, 2017 at 11:27 PM Post #342 of 798
I want a Susvara...

...to go to fellow Head-Fier reddog. For those who know him here on the forums, he has been a constant source of enthusiasm and joy for all of us in this hobby. And though his health isn't the greatest these days, he still manages to be positive and uplifting every chance he gets. He's saved and spent wisely over the years, so he's got a good enough rig to drive them properly. And he deserves some great gear so that he can get his Zappa on. If I am chosen, please contact me for his shipping address, so that the Susvara can be forwarded directly to him.

That said, good luck to everybody! :)

May 25, 2017 at 11:55 PM Post #345 of 798

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how now I can listen only to the sound of light air

Next to my crappy stereo born and raised
On the sofa where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool
Turning up the volume like a brainless fool
When my mother found out I was actually no good
She started making trouble in my neighborhood