Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #302 of 798
Would love a pair, as would everyone else on the thread (and many not on it), give it a shot, see if I can get lucky!

May 25, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #303 of 798
I would really like to have a Susvara because with Susvara comes Kinnara (heavenly music) and that is definitely something I´d love to experience. Why me? Well I´m not a reviewer or previous customer, I´m just a normal guy who has music as one of his many passions, a good son, brother and friend and someone who strives to become better every day and tries to make the world a better place through his actions.
Thank you HIFIMAN for giving us this wonderful opportunity.

May 25, 2017 at 4:19 PM Post #304 of 798
I believe I can give a good home to this newly launched headphone. I promise to feed it(quality lossless audio only), take care of it(keep it on a stand when not in use), and play with it regularly(music, on my head).:o2smile:

May 25, 2017 at 4:33 PM Post #305 of 798
I would like to win the Susvara, so I can cushion my crippling financial debt with tear-jerking eargasms.

May 25, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #307 of 798
Me, because I have twins girls and a wife and am thus surrounded by women, and need a soothing mancave around my head!

May 25, 2017 at 5:14 PM Post #310 of 798
Just because I love music and the pleasure to listen to it.

May 25, 2017 at 5:23 PM Post #311 of 798
why not? i have never won anything, don't rely on it, there are folks more deserving I'm sure, but are they? So i just rubbed my buddha statues belly and felt the urge. Hi Fi man is a great company making great products and would compliment my collection in a most bodacious manner. I think my gear could do it justice, i will now head out to the food bank and complete my weekly volunteering as well as helping at the seniors home. Its strange to consider getting when giving is far easier.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 5:24 PM Post #312 of 798
Can I have it please. My mom left me at the age of 1 and my dad is an abusive alcoholic who beat me growing up. I never own anything or won anything in my life. Everyone who commented here has TOTL headphones and wants more?! Please they don't deserve it. I can called the SUSVARA my true father I never had. All I want is a warm helpful father and mother call SUSVARA. At least I can escape my horrible poor life with these.

This is actually my life story. Not exaggerating.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back