Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2017 at 2:57 AM Post #361 of 798
I don´t think I deserve to get the Susvara any more than anyone else in this thread. However... Music is my passion. I can not imagine a life without it. And I always strive to get the audio system that can produce the best sound possible so I can immerse myself into the music. I have heard the HE1000, and those headphones are on top of my list of possible future upgrade. But it seems like a very distant future. Headphones in this class are just too expensive. And Susvara twice as expensive. Getting the Susvara for free would be a life changing moment for me. That´s why I deserve to get them.

May 26, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #362 of 798
I and my son Vincent (who has Downs Syndrome) enjoy pure musical bliss through headphone listening. Listening to music together with headphones is one of our biggest bonding modalities. Being able to own the highest quality headphone, found in the Susvara, will ensure we have an amazing gift and family heirloom to pass down which will be cherished through the years. Thank you HiFiMan!

Last edited:
May 26, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #364 of 798
IMG_2217.JPG
I deserve to win because:

1) Just like Fan, I have a phd in nanoscience, so I greatly appreciate research innovations.
2) I sold all my other headphones to own the HE1000v2, count me as a Hifiman fan.
3) I just had a baby so I won't be able to buy any gears for a very long time...

May 26, 2017 at 4:58 AM Post #365 of 798
I haven't got many chances to try high end headphones but I expect the Susvara to perform as designed. Do I deserve it? Yes because I wouldn't pass up an opportunity to try a fabulous product from where my ancestors originated from. All that being said, I hope I win this giveaway and enlighten my friends about this hobby.

May 26, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #366 of 798
I have been a supporter of Hifiman from the early days and have owned or continue to own the following Hifiman headphones: HE-5, HE-6, HE-400, HE-500, HE-560, HE-1000 and HE-1000 V2.
I love most of these headphones and I have seen the evolution of Hifiman through the years, the Susvara would complete the circle, for now.

May 26, 2017 at 5:48 AM Post #368 of 798
Probably the only way I will get to hear such exemplary items in this part of the world is to win/be given a set of them.

May 26, 2017 at 7:06 AM Post #373 of 798
I love music and specifically the presentation of music through headphones which impart a more intimate and emotional experience than loudspeakers. I would appreciate the opportunity to win these headphones in order to experience the beauty of music in it' purest most natural form.

May 26, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #374 of 798
why you want it : Because This headphone will be my NIRVANA in audiophile journey.
why we should give it to you: It's simple; I will never be able to afford it in this life:)

May 26, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #375 of 798
With the Susvara, I want to feel the music, be in the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back