1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Win a SUSVARA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
  1. vkvedam
    Because...
    --> I am one of the veteran members of the community
    --> Known and admired Hifiman from it's inception
    --> One of the very few early adopters of HE-5LE
    --> I am an audio purist at heart

2. genclaymore
    I always wanted to hear these 1k+ Headphones which I know that won't happen due to the price.This would be an perfect chance for me to try one.

3. buyao
    I've never had a HIFIMAN headphone before but would like to try one and see how it compares to my Utopia.
    Might as well get the flagship model right lol

4. oozlum
    A sense of SOUND - SUSVARA had arrived!

5. Krit
    I want a SUSVARA because its just look so darn sexy and its sound must be as good as it looks. I rather have a SUSVARA over a Ferrari Fxx! Well, you should gave one to me because I would trade my soul or it.

6. Crimvel
    I own a HIFIMAN HE-560 and I never would have imagined the upgrade I got from my old Headphones. Keeping this in mind I cannot even imagine what the SUSVARA would sound like.

7. mike138
    I want a Susvara because it is an anagram for "Us vs. RAA" and I'll be damned if I let the Reginal Airline Association get one over on me.

8. AriaVentris
    I have a strong passion for music and a love of sound in general and would not be able to afford the Susvara headphones given my class under any circumstance. Since I have yet to make any purchases of headphones on my own, winning them would be my life's dream and wish come true.

9. LEE DUK HWAN
    thanks the world-wide audio company hifiman! I am korean, and 27 years old. and I am headphile man. My first planar magnetic headphone is......

hifiman-he4! that model is perfect soultion for all westone-classical musics.

especially, I Lovely used to he4 with aprilmusic stello hp100(the headphone/preamp, made by s.korea).

here, my hifiman he4 review(written in korean).
    http://m.blog.naver.com/g2623/220592501174

and I also have a review 'hifiman-re400(earphone)'
    http://naver.me/GTTTtwLQ

upper review links are safe connecting web links.
    (do not worry!, upper my blog be patroling by korean cyber police officers in min.)

I truly want to a Susvara so much....

hmm.... What should I detaily expression to my desiring-mind for 'Susvara'!!!

I have been headphile life since 2005y.
    and I enjoy the all musics... have no preoccupation.

so I suggest one opinion to hifiman audio company!

If hifiman company will confer a Susvara headphone to me. I must and joyfully review this amazing headphone, Susvara in english(also korean)on my personal blog and all the korea freely audio web community.

I truly love hifiman's all the audio items sound-tune!

then I really wish the famous audio company hifiman will make a decision with Fair-standard.

thank you for watching all!

I truly Pray for all wathchers to my holy lord. have a happy day :)

10. silverre
    I want it cause I have tons of iems and no headphones currently :frowning2:
    Am on the lookout for good headphones that can convince me to stop using iems~~

11. ChrisSC
    Music is everything to me and I want to hear it in its purest form.

12. Sivert
    I would like the SUSVARA for the pleasure and joy that listening music with it would bring to my life.

13. Askilla
    I am a long time audiophile but haven't been into headphones more then a year. Started with a pair from a German brand, my latest pair is the he-400i and I am now in love with planar and because of that I cant listen to my other rather expensive headphones anymore. Knowing how much I love the sound of my 400i I cant even imaging how good the Susvara must sound and it would be a privilege hearing and owning a pair.

14. Luge
    I want the Susvara because I believe it may be the pinnacle of what is currently possible with the headphone concept. I want it because I trust it will sound godly, because I want to get immersed into the music with it and shut the door on the world for those few moments in a day, because I would like to admire your craftsmanship and be stunned by what a man can achieve nowadays and because I want to experience the moment of epiphany when I will discover the Susvara really can live up to its name and beyond.

15. adiolab
    I would love to win a Susvara set because at CES 2017 I visited the HiFiMAN booth and demoed these prototype headphones and I believe that HiFiMAN has created a headphone that not only is beautiful on the outside, but renders music beautifully on the inside and I would love to experience pure music again.

First

Back
16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.