Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 2:46 AM Post #121 of 798
My 1st top tier headphone was good old woodie HE5
Since then I've been enjoying listening to headphone gear more than music
Please give me Susvara so I can stop my Holy Grail search and start listen to good music instead of gear!

May 25, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #122 of 798
I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky - as Kylie Minogue sang. I've heard Hifiman headphones several times on varoius exhibition (expos). They are great, but over my price range.

May 25, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #123 of 798
My 8 years here at Head-fi is full of imagination. Reading a lot of reviews of some TOTL headphones and IEMs and just sit and imagine, asking myself, How do they sound? But that can't stop me from imagining. I hope this time I can have something like SUSVARA, that will make all those imaginations come into reality.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 3:00 AM Post #124 of 798
I would bring it to meets all across California, and I would review the hell out of them, and I would try them with hundreds of different amps and dacs, I would show them to all my friends, my parents, my friend's parents, my parent's friends. I would get so much mileage out of this headphone I'd have to buy another pair a year later

May 25, 2017 at 3:03 AM Post #125 of 798
The SUSVARA looks FANTASTIC and I would definitely love to hear them more and enjoy the sheer quality that HIFIMAN is offering. Over the past few years, I have been using and enjoying some of HIFIMAN headphones and it will be a privilege to receive the company's latest new line of truly high-end products.

May 25, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #126 of 798
I heard a set of HE1000 and instantly fell in love with the planar sound. Winning a Susvara would totally make my day - heck, I'm just thinking about how my favorite songs would sound like with that crisp, clean, planar quality. Of course I'll spread the love with friends at home and at meets whenever possible too!

May 25, 2017 at 3:12 AM Post #127 of 798
I'd really love to win the SUSVARA because I really like planar magnetic headphones (especially the speed, texture and tightness in the bass, along with a great extension if implemented correctly), am using my HE-400 as a header photo for my mixed content German/English audio review site "Kopfhoerer-Lounge" since I launched the site, always wanted to own (or at least audition) the HE-6 but couldn't find a new one recently, think that the SUSVARA would be a very interesting headphone to be compared with my Sennheiser HD 800 and Audeze LCD-X, and finally because I would also write a detailed review of the SUSVARA in case I won.

May 25, 2017 at 3:24 AM Post #128 of 798
If given the chance to own this headphone and when I put them on for the first time my first thought will be "this is why I'm committed to this hobby". I feel that I'll be lost in the music and nothing else will matter at that point in time. I think these headphones will be that good.

May 25, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #130 of 798
I would love to receive the Susvara so that I could gift them to my son. I was not able to give him anything substantial when he graduated from college a few years ago, but with a Susvara I could introduce him to a love of music and equipment that could last him a lifetime...long after I'm gone.
Why should you give it to me? Sheer generosity.

May 25, 2017 at 3:48 AM Post #131 of 798
I want em because LOOK AT THAT BOX! It's super sweet! Even if the headphones suck, well... I still have my LCD-3s. On the other hand, they're supposed to VERY NOT SUCK, right? So that would be win/win for me... cool box, great cans and another gorgeous listening experience to add to the collection!

May 25, 2017 at 4:00 AM Post #132 of 798
I need Susvara because I want to enjoy my music collection at its fullest potential.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 4:03 AM Post #134 of 798
I have recently started to explore how the sound quality and signature of IEMs and headphones can improve the effectiveness of music as therapy. I am an academic with ADHD, a neurological condition that affects my ability to concentrate, and I have had to give up the medication used to treat it due to serious side effects. I aim to promote and improve the effectiveness of music as an alternative and/or compliment to medication for the benefit of mental health. This would be the only way for me to have access to top-tier headphones in order to see how ultimate sound quality can improve the effectiveness of music therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back