Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 4:08 AM Post #136 of 798
As someone who listens to headphones exclusively I've always stuck by my love for music and how it sounds through a decent pair of headphones, thus how I become part of this Headfi community. I have many headphones which I adore and am proud to own, I do not have pockets full of money so I have to spend it wisely, which is why I'm contempt with my collection. However, I yearn for the experience of the top tier headphones, which sadly I definitely cannot afford due to my life style (family duties!). If there was a slight chance that I could win a pair of SUSVARA by Hifiman, then I'm all ears!

Good luck to everyone!

May 25, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #139 of 798
Well, after reading some of the entries here, I'm not sure I could possibly say I deserve them more than anyone else...truly some touching responses here. Many here are well-deserving of a pair of the word's finest headphones. Not sure that I'm one of them, I just count myself lucky to be a part of this community.

Ever since I was a child, music has played a very important role in my life. It's gotten me through some very tough times, and even though for the longest time all I had were a pair of free earbuds, I couldn't imagine being without them. I've moved on a bit since then, but I'm afraid I will never be cured of the audio bug. Nor will I ever be able to live without music in my life. It's a driving force that is as important as eating or breathing to me. I would be honored to own a pair of these, and hopefully would have the chance to share the experience with others I know who appreciate music the way I do. Hopefully would put a smile on more than a few faces.

Thanks for the opportunity.

May 25, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #141 of 798
I believe I deserve a Susvara 6K Edition because ever since the Edition 6 debacle and the... err... surprising performance of the CEO Bian Fang on the forums I lost almost any respect I ever had for the brand which nowadays seems hell-bent on chasing ever higher price-points "just because". Add in the surprisingly shoddy build construction for supposedly "premium" products, as widely reported with the HE1000, and you can see how it's hard to envisage going MRSP on over-the-board expensive Hifiman products. (My personal experience was with a Hifiman HM-601, which was so poorly built -- hardware and software -- and performed so poorly with my Grados at the time, that I had an RMA request by the end of the day and had it shipped back the next.)

This is a long-winded way to say that I don't see myself ever shelling out 6K on a Hifiman headphone, ever, which seems like as good a reason as any to participate in this "contest".

May 25, 2017 at 4:27 AM Post #142 of 798
I do not deserve a headphone like this but I would love to try listening to it just one time. Good luck to all.

May 25, 2017 at 4:36 AM Post #145 of 798
It would be nice to have one TOTL planar headphone next to all the dynamic headphones I have. If the SUSVARA is as good as the price suggests (let's say better than the Focal Utopia), you'll probably get alot free promotion from me because I will be posting alot how great the headphone is.

Also I'm currently traveling alot for my job so I can also showcase the SUSVARA to other interested people.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 4:44 AM Post #146 of 798
I've been using your HE-560's at home, and they have been a treat. But after testing the Stax SR-009, I was curious how planar magnetics could hope to achieve that level of musical engagement. I'd love nothing more, as a fan of your 560's, than to be proven wrong.

May 25, 2017 at 4:48 AM Post #147 of 798
Why should I get them? Well, because I am a huge music fan, because I've never heard or owned any HiFiMAN headphones or planar magnetic headphones and I bet, that these would rock my world for years to come. Thanks :)

May 25, 2017 at 4:50 AM Post #149 of 798
Because I want to hear a real high end headphone model

May 25, 2017 at 5:02 AM Post #150 of 798
I would love them because they are so pretty and would look great on my head and on the wall. Also I would love to experience the feel of the now legendary HE-6 but improved in every respect as far as I have read so far. Good luck everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back