Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 6:08 AM Post #167 of 798
Because I have never tried or will ever end up buying something as beautiful and costly as this. Same time I always want to collect enough for a great open back headset. Also may be this would be a headset that inspires me to be not lazy and write my first review :)

May 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #168 of 798
Why I want SUSVARA: I want to enjoy my music with SUSVARA. I believe it sounds really good. Some friends that were lucky enough to try SUSVARA told me it sounds wonderful.

Why should HIFIMAN give it to me: Because I'm a reviewer, and I will write in-depth and honest review for SUSVARA. And in the future it will become one of my reference headphone for my future reviews.

Thank you!

May 25, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #170 of 798
The reason i want the Susvara is that i would like to compare them to other flagship fullsize cans that i have owned or listened especially the Focal Utopia and STAX-SR009. Recently, i had a chance to listen to the Hifiman HE-1000 v2 which was very impressive, nearly pulled the trigger on it but i think you guys are going to launch a new flagship soon so i wait and it is happening now :)

May 25, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #172 of 798
First, I can only think of one person that deserves this: @dill3000 who has gone crazy modding the HE-6 to be as good or better than any of HiFiMAN's currently available offerings, and has built several amps specifically to power his HE-6. Dillan has a raging love affair with your HE-6, and I can think of nobody else that I know, including myself who would appreciate what the Susvara, successor to the HE-6 has to offer more. There are a million reviewers who would make this their new reference, including me, but reviewers spend so much time reviewing that they won't necessarily appreciate it as much as someone like Dillan who has a different relationship to his headphones.

With that said, if you should think that one of us reviewers "deserves" this the most, here's my BS reasons, given in my particular idiom. Screw sentences. Pictures and music, baby.

tenor.gif

May 25, 2017 at 6:47 AM Post #175 of 798
I have owned several Hifiman cans and still have a modded he-400. Would love to explore the higher end!

May 25, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #176 of 798
There are some brands that have good products and there those that have great products. Hifiman is one of those elite few and although, unfortunately, i usually have to settle for the good, I want to have the great once more.

May 25, 2017 at 6:54 AM Post #178 of 798
I'm still looking for that ultimate headphone that will let me feel the emotional connection to the music. The HE1000 almost gets me there but I believe the SUSVARA will drive it home.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 6:55 AM Post #179 of 798
Ever since i bacame an audio enthusiast i went out of my way to stretch the budget and get something new, something different, try another headphones/dac/amp and expore. And every upgrade was an eye opener in some way. That favourite song always have hidden layers to uncover. Sadly i arrived at a point where i just cannot justify spending any more on audio, so this is one of very few chances for me to take another step forward. I can see however, why i am not a worthy candidate. I mostly keep to myself not expresing my opinions, not writing reviews... mostly because there are many more expirienced people doing it.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #180 of 798
I would like to be first in Denmark owning a pair of Susvara!
I love Hifimans sound, and have been owning HE500, HE400s, HEXv2.

I would never have the money to buy a pair of Susvara, so would love the chance to get them anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back