Win a SUSVARA
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 25, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #92 of 798
I'm Hifi Boy, and I need a new pair of HifiMan headphones to help me fight crime!
Although I plan on listening to them most of the time and leaving the crime fighting part to someone else.

Also, I live in Japan, so if you send them to me directly, the shipping costs wouldn't be too high. :D

May 25, 2017 at 1:29 AM Post #93 of 798
I'd like to win these simply because I enjoy listening to music during a portion of my time off, and would enjoy the most precise, yet sweet, rendering of the music possible with the Susvara.

May 25, 2017 at 1:30 AM Post #94 of 798
Having owned 3 HiFiMAN headphones in the past, I somehow always come back to HFM. Currently using the HE1000 V2 and was one of the beta testers for the original V1. Would love to keep using the best of what HFM has to offer!

May 25, 2017 at 1:49 AM Post #95 of 798
The first audiophile headphones I ever bought was a set of Fostex T50RP that I had to mod myself. The sound was amazing and I was happy.

Bought a couple pairs of dynamic driver headphones. Impressed, but not amazed and I was content.

The last pair of headphones I bought were Fostex T50RP that I had to mod myself again. A cleaner mod and I was happy.

I sure would like to be able to own a pair of planars that are awesome straight out of the box, not have to even want to tweak them, and see how I feel after :wink:

May 25, 2017 at 1:49 AM Post #96 of 798
I want to buy a hi-end headphone. But I don't have enough money to buy it right now. I want to experience the sound from a summit-fi headphone compared to a mid-tier headphone which I have.

May 25, 2017 at 1:51 AM Post #97 of 798
Here's why you might want to give it to me, @TeamHiFiMAN :

I have owned/heard many of the best and/or most expensive headphones (everything is listed on my profile in the lower sections; the list includes the HE1000, HE6, HE500, and HE400i), but have moved on to speakers now and honestly think my speakers are superior to any headphone I've heard.

Despite this change, I am still one of the most prominent posters on Head-Fi. (I believe I'm ranked 16th in terms of post count.)

If you were to convince me to change my mind via the greatness of the SUSVARA, it would surely result in more sales on your end. (That is, if I were to live with it, assess its proficiency, and determine that it outperforms everything I have heard, I would state so in ways that many would see.)

If this isn't compelling enough, I will simply say that music is my life and I strive towards the cutting-edge of high fidelity audio reproduction.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017 at 1:56 AM Post #99 of 798
I'd like it since it'll be a great birthday present in June :p ...and that I'd like to own and hear a headphone that's the best of the best!

May 25, 2017 at 2:02 AM Post #101 of 798
Ever since I tried the HE-400i, I just knew that the future of headphones was planar magnetic technology. Having owned the HE-400i and currently using the RE-400, I would love to finally try out a flagship product from Hifiman.

May 25, 2017 at 2:07 AM Post #102 of 798
I would cherish these headphones as I do my HE-6. Having modded those pretty extensively, and owning an amp sufficiently powerful to drive them, I cannot wait to hear this new flagshaip as it seems to be the spiritual successor to my beloved HE-6. I could never afford to purchase these, but would also make them available for local enthusiasts to audition and review as well, to spread the word of their (hopeful) brilliance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back