Will This Be Called The Westone "Epic" Tip?
Jan 24, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #92 of 207
When EarphoneSolutions have their 25% or 30% off next, I will order the new UM1, just so I can have these new STAR tips, because it doesn't look like WESTONE will ever sell them separately 

Jan 27, 2013 at 5:28 AM Post #93 of 207
Hope these will be available for order soon from Westone. A bit bummed that I missed out on these as I purchased my W4s middle of October. Looks like it would have been worthwhile to hold off the purchase for a while...

Jan 27, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #97 of 207
Quote:
Sry for having been unclear. It was purchased directly from Westone's webste. Purchase (and Paypal payment) date was actually 11-7-12. However, they made somewhat of a mess and forgot about processing the order. 11-12-12 was the actual shipping date.

Wow that's good to hear..I guess I'll send Westone an email about this. Thanks for the info! Do you know whether they ship internationally? (I'm in Australia)

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #98 of 207
I'm Switzerland based, so yep
smile.gif
Intl. shipping costs are pretty high, though. For two cables, three travel cases, one vault, two desiccant pods, and said tip kit, shipping amounted to USD 32.70.

Jan 29, 2013 at 8:26 PM Post #99 of 207
Just a heads up. I purchased a pair of UM3X RC from earphone solutions on Jan 27 and received the new star tips and the new foam tips. I also modded some sony hybrids and I find the two very very similar sounding. I have odd sized ear canals, the largest fits my right ear great but my left ear is between the largest and the next closest so it does not get a great seal so I am using the modified hybrids. 

ab111

Jan 31, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #101 of 207
Quote:
I emailed Westone a few days earlier, they confirmed that the STAR silicone tips can be purchased from their website very soon

I just got my reply a few hours ago, and they said some of the fit kit actually contains (in pairs) 3 comply foams, 5 star tips, and 1 triple flange. They can sell you the star tips for 14.99 plus shipping.

Feb 16, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #105 of 207
Quote:
Where Can I buy these Tips ? any link ?

Westone is selling the tips with new headphone orders, but they are not available separately yet. Ever since I got the FXZ200, my W4s have not seen the light of day. I'm really looking forward to these tips to see if they can improve the bass at all. No issues with any other area of sound on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back