Why is there almost no news/reviews of Fischer Audio Genesis and Falcon?
Jan 5, 2011 at 10:01 AM Post #16 of 20
Er....can i delete this thread?
COS I TRIED THEM BOTH AND THEY SUCK!
and that's IMHO.

Really muddy bass, unimpressive highs and mids.

Pls stick with the tried and TESTED:  Eterna and SIlver Bullet.
IMHO, no replacement for these 2 from FA yet.

Regards

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #17 of 20
did you burn them in at all?  the one review I saw said he had to runt hem for 40-50 hours.  I dont know how much I subscribe to burn in, but just putting it out there.

Quote:
Genesis fresh out of the 50 hours incubation period sounded like a different IEM altogether.

First thing you notice is that the sound stage really opened up and it feels like you're in a pub listening to music middle row but close enough to feel the kick drum.

The bass impact subsided to be less intimidating. The mid bass hump receded to extend deep, really deep. However unlike the Eterna V1 and V2, the bass isn't in your face but instead in became more dynamic.

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:51 PM Post #18 of 20
yeah,i hv a silver bullet now and it only sings after 200 hrs...i experienced crush down in sound quality during 100 hrs thou....
so if u burnt the babies for 100 hrs, it is at its lowest SQ

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:23 AM Post #19 of 20
Thing is, eterna and silver bullet sounded good already just right out of the box.  I'd expect genesis/falcon to at least match it for me to give them a chance.

Jan 6, 2011 at 10:49 AM Post #20 of 20
do you still have the genesis?  willing to sell?  I know the only reason I want a set is because I am curious and impatient waiting on the re-release of the eterna v1 so I dont want to pay full price...but I would consider them at a discount.  Or maybe a trade.  See my sig for what I have right now.  The only IEMs I have that are untouchable are the VB at this point. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back