Why is there almost no news/reviews of Fischer Audio Genesis and Falcon?
Nov 17, 2010 at 12:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Fizban

500+ Head-Fier
Well, like the title says, why is there silence about them?  I thought there was initial hype about them? Aren't they already out?

Nov 17, 2010 at 12:44 AM Post #2 of 20
I might have a chance to review them, but not sure when.

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #4 of 20

Quote:
Well, like the title says, why is there silence about them?  I thought there was initial hype about them? Aren't they already out?

Fizban, once again the difference in the tone of your posts in comparison to your avatar's caption amuses me 
biggrin.gif

Like others said, you could try and review them yourself.

Also, sometimes it takes time before interests builds up on a piece of gear.  I thought the Panny HJE900 were underrated here and in a very short amount of time they became a FOTM.  So maybe you'll see some news on it soon.

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:34 AM Post #5 of 20
Oh ClieOS I hope you get them soon.  I am hardly qualified to review headphones.  I'm mainly a camper here, leeching info from the elders in this forum *chuckles*

Nov 17, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #6 of 20

Quote:
Quote:

Fizban, once again the difference in the tone of your posts in comparison to your avatar's caption amuses me 
biggrin.gif

Like others said, you could try and review them yourself.

Also, sometimes it takes time before interests builds up on a piece of gear.  I thought the Panny HJE900 were underrated here and in a very short amount of time they became a FOTM.  So maybe you'll see some news on it soon.

Heh heh my avatar pic should be reminding me to calm down instead

Nov 17, 2010 at 2:51 AM Post #9 of 20

Quote:
Quote:
Heh heh my avatar pic should be reminding me to calm down instead

Exactly, bro.  We finally got our Pico Slims, didn't we 
biggrin.gif

Woo woo *raise the roof* yea WE DID =)

But I'm a fan of Fischer Audio enough to look forward to their new inventions.

And thank you blockhead, yes, that's why I said ALMOST haha

Nov 17, 2010 at 4:29 AM Post #10 of 20
Also at them moment only TREEO has them in stock. I consider this shop's prices very high. Maybe that is why none is buying from them, and eventually no reviews.

Nov 17, 2010 at 11:51 AM Post #11 of 20
I guess it depends on the value of the Singapore dollar, because when I ordered Silver Bullet from them few months ago, the price was the same than other resellers.

Nov 17, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #12 of 20
The main reason would be logistics within FA and dealers, as there isn't a huge amount available for every retailer.

Dec 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM Post #14 of 20
Audiobase has them for today for sale! 60% is a much lower price than TREEO.!
http://www.gd-audiobase.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=52&category_id=4&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Jan 5, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #15 of 20
same question here...hv sumbody in head-fi own any of the two IEM already??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back