Why all the hate for the Denon AH-D600?
Aug 10, 2013 at 9:49 PM Post #16 of 31
I paid $120 for my D600 brand new in a sealed box.... On Amazon. :p

A seller on there must have been liquidating their stock. I tried to order 6 sets but they canceled 4 of them. Still, two pair of D600 for $240 probably won't ever happen again!

Aug 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #17 of 31
What the heck? Can I buy your second pair?

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #18 of 31
Quote:
What the heck? Can I buy your second pair?

Haha..... Well, my plan was actually to sell 4 of the 6 I tried to order at a really nice profit while still coming in at a cheaper price than anywhere else would for a brand new set. At the very least I want to sell the second pair to cover the cost of both so that I essentially have one pair for free! But, I'm actually considering selling my D2000 instead and keeping both of the D600 (one for me and one for the wife when we watch late night movies). Ultimately, I'm still up in the air on which direction I will go, and I guess I don't have enough posts yet to put them up for sale anyways on here. But I'll keep you posted on if I decide to sell the other set of D600s if you are serious about picking them up. If I offer them up for sale, they will still be sealed in their packaging. In fact, I haven't even removed the box from the main box they were shipped in.

Aug 11, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #19 of 31
Ok. Hey does the d600 cover your ears or does it sit on your ears like grados do?

Aug 11, 2013 at 4:52 PM Post #21 of 31
Thanks Robot - just noticed you have the D600 and HE-400 as well - can you give some impressions as compared to the X1?

Aug 13, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #24 of 31
It was about 3 weeks ago. The deal lasted for roughly 15 minutes. Haha. I seriously think it was a mistake by the seller. I made 3 orders for 2 pair and they canceled 2 of those orders. I honestly thought they would cancel all of them because on their main website they were listed for 359 for a refurbished set. So perhaps they figured they would honor at least one of my orders since the mistake was on their end. Either way, I'm really happy with the price I paid. :)

Dec 15, 2013 at 7:43 AM Post #27 of 31
I finally got around to listening to the D600s in Tokyo and I liked them for the price they are going for, which IIRC is around $300. I think initially they priced the new range too high and the marketing for them was off the mark. 

Dec 15, 2013 at 6:22 PM Post #30 of 31
They look very nice in person. Better than the old denons they looked like you have two bowels on the side of your head. They have quite a modern businessman kind of look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back