whos from canada on head fi?
Mar 12, 2011 at 5:43 PM Post #62 of 76

Quote:
How about I PM you two Kelowna-ers if i'm in town and we can all meet for coffee.

sounds like a good plan. i plan on moving in august though i am going to Newfoundland as its cheaper. but man i will miss the beautiful okanagan.

Mar 13, 2011 at 11:56 PM Post #65 of 76

Quote:

Moved recently to St. John's NL from Montreal (really miss the Montreal music scene).  That will make 2 head-fiers on the rock, will you be in the area?

i am planning on going out there in august but maybe later. at most in 1 to 2 years. yes i am planning on st johns's i need to live in a city of at least 100 000 to be satisfied.

Mar 14, 2011 at 12:05 AM Post #67 of 76

Quote:
Came to Canada at the ripe age of 15. Am 31 now and live in Seoul, South Korea. I lived in Woodbridge and Toronto.

did you like canada? or was it to cold?

Mar 14, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #68 of 76
No other Albertans on here?

How's that PST working out for you guys? 
biggrin.gif

Mar 14, 2011 at 11:34 PM Post #69 of 76
I'm from the GTA as well. Damn customs fees get me every time I buy something...it's one of the reasons why I got a Purity Audio amp.

bcasey25raptor, as much as I relish the possibility, it will be a cold day in hell when 32 Ohm Audio becomes a worldwide franchise, so you ought to get used to buying stuff online (and paying killer duties and taxes.)

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #70 of 76
Quote:
I'm from the GTA as well. Damn customs fees get me every time I buy something...it's one of the reasons why I got a Purity Audio amp.

bcasey25raptor, as much as I relish the possibility, it will be a cold day in hell when 32 Ohm Audio becomes a worldwide franchise, so you ought to get used to buying stuff online (and paying killer duties and taxes.)

You get hit with custom fees?  They must not like you.  I've only had to paid custom fees twice (ever).

Mar 15, 2011 at 9:26 AM Post #71 of 76
I love Canada, got my citizenship in 2003 and am very proud. It wasn't too cold, but was colder than the other countries I had lived in - at least considering the length of the Winter. I was born and raised in Southern Sweden, so I was used to snow, but it never got minus 30 there. Then, I moved to Colorado, and that could get as cold, and had more snow, but the winter wasn't as harsh because it never got warm in the winter, or had freezing rain or as much humidity. Seoul, somehow, is almost as cold as Toronto, but only for a couple of months. Minus 18 this winter once. Hardly any snow though.

Quote:
did you like canada? or was it to cold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back