whos from canada on head fi?
Jan 16, 2011 at 5:15 PM Post #33 of 76
Jan 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM Post #35 of 76
Jan 16, 2011 at 6:45 PM Post #37 of 76
Jan 16, 2011 at 6:56 PM Post #39 of 76

Quote:
Born in Churchill, Manitoba; raised in Galt, Ontario (now Cambridge, Ontario).

cool. it looks like there is alot of canadians on head-fi.

Jan 16, 2011 at 7:41 PM Post #41 of 76
Jan 16, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #43 of 76
Thunder Bay!

Sucks. 

I'm leaving next year :p Off to Kingston for school (Queens), then somewhere that's not a small town after that. Living 40mins in the country from a city of under 100k is...annoying. Parents lived in Toronto and didn't want to live in a big city anymore. I stayed in Toronto for three weeks during the summer (for this seminar thing), probably the funnest thing I did was just walking around Eaton Centre and downtown near the CN tower. Only time I'd ever walked places here is to a pizza shop from school or across the street from the mall to the theater. I probably sound crazy 
blink.gif

Jan 17, 2011 at 12:12 AM Post #44 of 76

Quote:
Thunder Bay!

Sucks. 

I'm leaving next year :p Off to Kingston for school (Queens), then somewhere that's not a small town after that. Living 40mins in the country from a city of under 100k is...annoying. Parents lived in Toronto and didn't want to live in a big city anymore. I stayed in Toronto for three weeks during the summer (for this seminar thing), probably the funnest thing I did was just walking around Eaton Centre and downtown near the CN tower. Only time I'd ever walked places here is to a pizza shop from school or across the street from the mall to the theater. I probably sound crazy 
blink.gif

no you dont. in kelowna where i live its only got 184 000 people and its really boring. we dont even have a best buy though we will have one later this year. only good think about here is the nice beaches and the nice hot weather. but the winters are more mild.

Jan 17, 2011 at 4:38 AM Post #45 of 76
Good to see we canucks have a presence on here. Ok people since we're all sitting around bored drinking Labatts Blue and killing time on headfi how about sharing some knowledge with your fellow hoser's. Any good Canadian I repeat CANADIAN sites anyone know about where we can order audio gear thereby avoiding the usual Canadian Customs hassles and getting raped by import duty charges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back