Who is your WORST actor/actress
Jul 25, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #46 of 80
Oh, this is easy:

Worst actress: Jennifer Lopez (pfft...triple threat my ass)
Worst Actor: Denzel Washington (Training Day did it for me, over the top nonsense if you ask me)

Jul 25, 2005 at 10:28 PM Post #47 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
Yeah she's Lana Lang! Oh, she is just AWFUL when she uses her Witch persona and tries to act all sexy and evil! Argh I can't stand it!

Blasphemy! Kristin Kreuk doesn't have to "act sexy", she is sexy. I thought you were Asian.
tongue.gif

And the people who said Keanu Reeves. That guy rocks man. He turns every movie into a first rate comedy, even if that was not the original intention. Good times.

Jul 25, 2005 at 10:44 PM Post #48 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
Blasphemy! Kristin Kreuk doesn't have to "act sexy", she is sexy. I thought you were Asian.
tongue.gif

I know she has some Asian blood in her. But still, you have to admit her acting is horrible. Kristin in the role of Lana Lang gives me the impression that Lana Lang is in estrus but is unsure of which one of her male associates she would rather associate with sexually. So she becomes this sexually frustrated b**** that takes out her frustration on everyone that she comes into contact with, especially Clark Kent. I can't stand her acting in Smallville.

Or maybe it's because she is petite. Personally I can't stand petite women. All the petite women I have known all have this super charged ego that will smash anything that crosses their path.

Gives myself the shudders...

Jul 26, 2005 at 1:08 AM Post #50 of 80
All of the actors mentioned above are excellent compared to Chuck Norris. No one is half as awful an actor as Chuck Norris!
eek.gif

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #51 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Altorfer
All of the actors mentioned above are excellent compared to Chuck Norris. No one is half as awful an actor as Chuck Norris!
eek.gif

Cheers!
580smile.gif

Chuck Norris versus Bruce Lee - now that was a beatdown. I felt SO bad for Chuck, it was like he had no chance, and Bruce was just taking him apart bit by bit. It takes real talent to look THAT pathetic on screen! Even Steven Segal couldn't pull of hopeless martial misery as well as that!

Jul 26, 2005 at 1:43 AM Post #54 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
Oh yea? Charlton Heston was pretty impressive in those historical epics, especially in Ben Hur.

Chuckie's rendition of Moses (or, as I call it "The Statue"), remains one of the most unintentionally funny and wooden performances in the history of movies. He stunk in Planet Of The Apes, too. The only thing he pulls off to perfection is the art of talking through one's teeth. No one does it better. The guy doesn't even have to move his mouth, just a huge grin with words popping out of it. Pure genius.

Ben Hur was good despite him. He almost ruined it.

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:27 AM Post #55 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
Oh yeah? What about Lou Ferigno? Or Charlton Heston?

Well, in spite of his acting, most of Heston's movies are quite enjoyable. Even the likes of Earthquake and Airport 75. Heston is light years better than Chuck Norris IMHO. Regarding Ferrigno, he can turn green and brawl far better than Chuck Norris.
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #56 of 80
Quote:

Chuck Norris versus Bruce Lee - now that was a beatdown. I felt SO bad for Chuck, it was like he had no chance, and Bruce was just taking him apart bit by bit. It takes real talent to look THAT pathetic on screen! Even Steven Segal couldn't pull of hopeless martial misery as well as that!

Norris is very talented indeed! Braddock is real Baddock! LOL!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:47 AM Post #57 of 80
Jul 26, 2005 at 2:54 AM Post #58 of 80
Wait a second! Youre telling me Denzel didnt intimidate you. The man was brilliant in Training Day. Admittedly a little over the top at the end but he was losing it all. You could see the man was in control of everything right from the start. A classic bully but when he came back and gave Jake advice you couldnt tell he was the bad guy. Come one.

What about Glory? Man On Fire? Malcolm X?

No.

Jul 26, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #59 of 80
Quote:

Norris is the MAN! =p

Now Jahn, you are making me feel guilty for saying Chuck Norris is so bad after seeing all those awards of his.
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back