Who is your WORST actor/actress
Jul 25, 2005 at 4:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 80

ampgalore

Headphoneus Supremus
Off the top of my head, Charmed has been the worst series I have come across recently. The original trio of sisters are probably the worst actresses I have seen recently. The new one they added is pretty cute btw.

I really liked Alyssa Milano in her younger days when she was on Who's the boss. She was really cute back then. Her acting has grown stiff and contrite as she grew older. What a pitty.

Jul 25, 2005 at 5:02 AM Post #2 of 80
Too hard to choose a single worst, so here are some worthy nominees:
Actors:
Stallone
Van Damme
Ah-nuld
Seagal
Jet-Li
Keanu Reeves
Nicholas Cage
pick an SNL alumnus, minus Bill Murray, and insert here
Ice Cube
Vin Deisel
Hulk Hogan

Actresses:
insert any Baywatch babe and Baywatch wannabe's, and insert here
Jennifer Love Hewitt (I love her dearly, but it has to be said)
Lisa Kudrow
Jenna Elfman

Jul 25, 2005 at 5:06 AM Post #3 of 80
DMX (I know crossover artist, but you can see the wheels turning while he "acts")

Al Pacino lately is starting to piss me off. He lost his Rican accent halfway through Carlito's Way.

Jul 25, 2005 at 5:07 AM Post #4 of 80
About Jet-Li.

I agree that his American films are terrible. He doesn't speak English very well. All he can do in an English language film is to show off his martial arts skills. Without a basic comprehension or the ability to vocally express himself, he simply lost touch of his acting skills.

But you should see his Chinese language films. He is in his elements in those films. Martial arts and acting. He is one of my favorite Chinese movie stars.

The notables include:
The shaolin temple
Kids from shaolin
Once upon a time in China I, II, III
Fong say yuk I, II (check the spelling)
etc.

Jul 25, 2005 at 6:11 AM Post #6 of 80
Ben Affleck,
Adam Sandler,
Vin Diesel,
Ice Cube
to name a few.

Jul 25, 2005 at 7:12 AM Post #7 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ahmose
Ben Affleck,
Adam Sandler,
Vin Diesel,
Ice Cube
to name a few.

/signed

I also wouldn't mind the cast of House of the Dead (the worst movie to date, its even worth renting just to see how really bad it is
tongue.gif
) to be pushed off a cliff either.

Jul 25, 2005 at 7:49 AM Post #10 of 80
DeNero trying to do a comedy is more like a tragedy...

Cameron Diaz was much better playing a bitch in "Any Given Sunday" than she is in comic roles as well...

Keanu Reeves should never again play a Shakespearean roll...

Jul 25, 2005 at 7:51 AM Post #11 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
About Jet-Li.

I agree that his American films are terrible. He doesn't speak English very well. All he can do in an English language film is to show off his martial arts skills. Without a basic comprehension or the ability to vocally express himself, he simply lost touch of his acting skills.

But you should see his Chinese language films. He is in his elements in those films. Martial arts and acting. He is one of my favorite Chinese movie stars.

The notables include:
The shaolin temple
Kids from shaolin
Once upon a time in China I, II, III
Fong say yuk I, II (check the spelling)
etc.

Agreed. Jet-Li just has a bad manager making bad choices in Hollywood. Forever tainted, sadly. He is an awesome actor, though.

Jul 25, 2005 at 8:56 AM Post #13 of 80
Ben Affleck for sure...anyone who saw him in that Tom Clancy flick that he did with Morgan Freeman will have to agree. He was AWFUL!!

Jul 25, 2005 at 11:09 AM Post #15 of 80
Oh man so true. 99% of Ben Affleck movies suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back