Who is your WORST actor/actress
Jul 25, 2005 at 12:06 PM Post #16 of 80
I saw a preview of J-Lo's new film at local Videoshop. Man, that is what I call terrible acting.

Never seen her movie before, but judging from the 10 seconds I saw her acting, I think her acting is as bad as her songs.
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:32 PM Post #20 of 80
Keanu Reeves - The Matrix was good but he really didn't talk much. I think his best acting skills are shown in Point Break
eek.gif

I probably dislike these three the most:

Kevin Costner
Richard Gear
Julia Roberts

Oh, and I will give another bump to Cameron Diaz... every time I see her on something I feel like I'm watching a trailer park episode of Cops.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:34 PM Post #21 of 80
Uma Therman huh? That's an interesting pick
smily_headphones1.gif

Let's see.. I dislike:

Adam Sandler
Jennifer Lopez
Ben Affleck
Vin Diesel
Hulk Hogan
Sylvester Stallone
Jackie Chan
Brad Pitt
Jim Carey
Owen Wilson
Bruce Willis
Billy Bob Thorton
Arnold Schwartzeneger (I know I got that spelled wrong)
George Clooney
Eddie Murphey
Will Smith
Liam Neeson

'sbout it for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:37 PM Post #22 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX
/signed

I also wouldn't mind the cast of House of the Dead (the worst movie to date, its even worth renting just to see how really bad it is
tongue.gif
) to be pushed off a cliff either.

HAHA
House Of The Dead 2 is coming. You think the original was the worst movie ever? It may have to move over.

I see from a few responses that maybe I haven't given Jet-Li a fair shake. I've only seen a few brutal American films, so I'll give him a break.

I'm also gonna throw Ice-T in to the stew. That guys sucks. How he got and mantained a role in Law & Order is anyone's guess.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:41 PM Post #23 of 80
What's the name of that actress in Vanilla sky starring opposite Tom Cruise?

God she was aweful in that movie.

And rumors had it that Tom Cruise broke up with Nicole Kidman because of her. Can't imagine what Tom Cruise saw in her.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:42 PM Post #24 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aman
Uma Therman huh? That's an interesting pick
smily_headphones1.gif

Let's see.. I dislike:

Adam Sandler
Jennifer Lopez
Ben Affleck
Vin Diesel
Hulk Hogan
Sylvester Stallone
Jackie Chan
Brad Pitt
Jim Carey
Owen Wilson
Bruce Willis
Billy Bob Thorton
Arnold Schwartzeneger (I know I got that spelled wrong)
George Clooney
Eddie Murphey
Will Smith
Liam Neeson

'sbout it for me
smily_headphones1.gif

Brad Pitt, Billy Bob and Clooney? Now you've done pissed me off!!! I forgot to add Will Smith to my master list, thanks for mentioning him. Bruce Willis is a good candidate, too.

I do a dead-on Karl personation from Sling Blade. Everyone I know requests it when someone new is in the room.

ampgalore, it was Penelope Cruz in Vanilla Sky.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:46 PM Post #25 of 80
Jet-Li's Hollywood movies are aweful, no doubt about it. I cringe everytime I watch them.

Jet-Li's best performances are in his native language Chinese films, that's where he shines. If you don't understand Chinese, try to watch those Chinese films in Chinese using subtitles. Dubbing on foreign language films are usually horrendous, especially the dubbing on Asian language films. For whatever reason Hollywood thinks that all Asians speak English with funny accents.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:47 PM Post #26 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore

And rumors had it that Tom Cruise broke up with Nicole Kidman because of her. Can't imagine what Tom Cruise saw in her.

Katie Holmes?

I think it's the whole "age" thing -- she is really young and easily controlable. Tom Cruise basically has every possible ability to convert her to every space-martian religion known to man.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:49 PM Post #27 of 80
No, she's an actress from Spain.

I don't like Katie Holmes either. Saw a couple of episodes of Dawson's creek. Holmes's acting was stiff. Maybe it was those dialogues, man I never thought teenage girls could talk that deep.
biggrin.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:50 PM Post #28 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore

You're thinking of Penelope Cruz.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:52 PM Post #29 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by PFKMan23
You're thinking of Penelope Cruz.

Yes that's her.

What's been happening with her lately? Haven't seen too many news clips about since her breakup with Tom cruise.

Jul 25, 2005 at 2:57 PM Post #30 of 80
Hugh Grant. Same stiff, dorky, stumbling, dumb but supposedly "sweet" token British guy in every American-based film he's ever done. The way they have type-casted him makes me want to puke, but his acting is even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back