Who is your WORST actor/actress
Jul 26, 2005 at 7:19 AM Post #61 of 80
[size=small]Chuck Norris in Walker Texas Ranger[/size]
Anyone watch Conan O'Brien?
eggosmile.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 10:21 AM Post #62 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I cannot STAND watching Kristen Kreuk(sp) on Smallville. Her acting is so wooden I can carve a new nose out of her when I lie.

But the worst? Nah. I have hope in the future.

... but you have to admit - she is hot, and even-better, non-generic hot.
biggrin.gif

Jul 26, 2005 at 7:26 PM Post #64 of 80
Coolio in "The Convent", a horror d-movie available on video. He plays a cop.

I thought he was amusing on hollywood squares, but the guy can not act his way out of a ziplock bag.

Jul 27, 2005 at 1:24 PM Post #65 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Murdoch
Coolio in "The Convent", a horror d-movie available on video. He plays a cop.

I thought he was amusing on hollywood squares, but the guy can not act his way out of a ziplock bag.

Never seen that movie, but he was real ding dong in Dracula 3000. Thats one of the worst examples for B movies.

Jul 28, 2005 at 6:34 AM Post #66 of 80
Paul Walker - no depth in his acting at all

Jennifer Lopez - though she was surprising in "Selena," most of her career lent to her physical attributes

Jul 28, 2005 at 12:24 PM Post #67 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by bundee1
Wait a second! Youre telling me Denzel didnt intimidate you. The man was brilliant in Training Day. Admittedly a little over the top at the end but he was losing it all. You could see the man was in control of everything right from the start. A classic bully but when he came back and gave Jake advice you couldnt tell he was the bad guy. Come one.

What about Glory? Man On Fire? Malcolm X?

No.

Nope, i kept shaking my head in disgust at his overacting. Over the top? Damn straight. I hated it, the movie and his character were so unbelievable that i couldn't lose myself in the movie's premise and enjoy it...i couldn't wait for the pos to finish. Plus, i don't seem to care much for Ethan Hawke as an actor at all.

Glory and Malcolm X are stellar pictures. I think Denzel does better when he plays in emsemble movies, where he's not the stand out star. I never watched Man on Fire.

Ricochet anyone
tongue.gif

His roles in Mississippi Masala as well Philadelphia showcased a different man which i liked.

Jul 28, 2005 at 11:48 PM Post #69 of 80
...I recall that one critic on the web stated that his acting could be improved by replacing him with a board with two eyes glued to it.

Laz

Jul 29, 2005 at 12:12 AM Post #71 of 80
Arnold Schwarzenegger, I can't stand his accent. I always have to watch his movies dubbed in German.

Jul 29, 2005 at 1:04 AM Post #72 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alu
Arnold Schwarzenegger, I can't stand his accent. I always have to watch his movies dubbed in German.

Yeah, you have to work to keep your accent that thick. I mean I've lived outside of the south for 7 years and have no accent left. My husband visited the US with me for a few weeks and started loosing his Finlandssvensk accent. How long has Arnie not been able to pronounce California?
wink.gif

Jul 29, 2005 at 2:43 AM Post #73 of 80
i like quite a few actors here. including ben stiller. actaully i dont care if the character is believable as to real life or not (because it does, everything exists as long as we think about it), as long as they are enjoyable.

elijah wood. he ruin lord of the rings for me. but i could be wrong, i didnt read the novel, so i dont know if it was intentional for that purpose.

Jul 29, 2005 at 3:14 AM Post #74 of 80
Quote:

Originally Posted by terrymx
i like quite a few actors here. including ben stiller. actaully i dont care if the character is believable as to real life or not (because it does, everything exists as long as we think about it), as long as they are enjoyable.

elijah wood. he ruin lord of the rings for me. but i could be wrong, i didnt read the novel, so i dont know if it was intentional for that purpose.

I found his interpretation to be pretty close to the book. We have to remember when we trash actors, not to trash them for poor scripts, characters we didn't like, or crappy directing.

Ya know, how lots of people hate Wil Wheaton simply because the writers at TNG couldn't write a believable teenage character. The actor does what he can..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back