Who ARE you???
Apr 1, 2002 at 2:19 AM Post #121 of 129
Lol, I'm straight forward most of the time, you'll usually see a
tongue.gif
or
biggrin.gif
or j/k otherwise...

All that good stuff distracts me from stress, but my problem is that it doesn't make it go away, always comes back and bites me in the ass. Even while I'm listening to music, it creeps back out sometimes. Freaky no ****.

Apr 1, 2002 at 3:44 AM Post #122 of 129
christian: No offense, but I think this thread had more to do with professional occupation. If you meant your post to say that you're really John Ashcroft...

*gaaack*

Apr 1, 2002 at 3:54 AM Post #123 of 129
Audio&Me, did you see my post? Quote:

He forgave my sins and gave me a peace I never knew.

Jesus said, "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. "Take my yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light." Matthew 11:28-30

Please don't think I'm trying to push anything on you. I think, I know what you're talking about. Been there, done that.

God bless you, Christianbro

Apr 1, 2002 at 5:12 AM Post #125 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by rickcr42
yeah ,stress burns calories (I KNOW stress) but takes a toll on other areas of your health...

PS-hope to get that out to you in the next couple of days
WELL PACKED
biggrin.gif

Yep, mi tummy is getting the toll on my stress lately, not to mention my relationships. So far, the only person I haven't had a problem in the last month or so is the guy in the included picture
biggrin.gif
. And probably it's going to get worse, since I am going to try and get another freelance job besides what I have now (that makes two magazines and my current job, don't ask me how I do it. I don't know. But I am loosing a lot of hair in the process
frown.gif
). I need to save at least a $1K a month if I am ever buying a house. Better start now that Iñaki is still a baby, rigth?

As for "that" (and a bunch of head-fiers probably wonder what that is, but I ain't tellin', muahahaha!) don't worry if it takes a while to get here. We'll be lucky if it gets here by May.

So, I guess what follows is a test of how long it takes my liver to finally explode in a eruption of bile (my, how dramatic can I get?). Hell, it's gonna be interesting anyway.

Apr 1, 2002 at 8:14 AM Post #126 of 129
Quote:

Originally posted by Audio&Me
Ahh, stress, something I don't know how to deal with. I just keep it all inside, and sometimes it gets so saturated I go ape ****. Does this improve over time, or a personality thing?

Personality thing. You're pretty much screwed. Spontaneous combustion.

That's okay, so am I.

Apr 1, 2002 at 10:25 PM Post #127 of 129
I'm a senior in college, with one more semester to complete for my English degree. I'm thinking about continuing this fantasy life, and going for an MA, but I'm also a bit tired of the actual studying, and will probably take a break for a few years. Then, I'll go get my MA and PhD in one fell swoop.

I do 15-20 hours of computer tech support a week (all in shop - no phone stuff). This goes part way toward feeding my addiction, with the slack taken up by my cardz
frown.gif
I really should work more hours.

I plan on doing tech work after I graduate. Eventually I want to be a network admin or an English professor, or both.

Apr 1, 2002 at 11:10 PM Post #129 of 129
should be a caption with that picture

"c'mon man , my turn to listen "

And btw-good looking child

I have this great photo of my "brood" climbing all over me when they / I were younger.Might just scan it and upload it for kicks

As for buying a house......I was SOOOOOO close until a recent financial trainwreck.
So I know where you are coming from.I now have to start again and it is a bitch but hey , no one ever promised this **** would be easy
biggrin.gif

Rickeraster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back