WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH?
Sep 21, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #427 of 3,603
The original UK version is so much better of the office

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:03 AM Post #428 of 3,603
  Not even close 
tongue.gif

I hope you don't mean those really, really white girls who try to tan and turn all orange. That is not attractive at all. They look like a tomato. They look way better in their natural pale state. Naturally tanned is fine though.

I do mean those REALLY white girls and I HATE fake tans... well  don't like tan that much anyways, but [have I mentioned I'm not a huge make up fan either... won't complain about it though] but I mean PASTY ALBINO white girls, without any fake tan on them 

Leto at work:

... eww there's not much left of that poor women 

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #430 of 3,603
Lol haha, he actually looked like that cos he was in character for a movie. Like all good actors, he made great sacrifices such as losing a lot of weight and yes, wearing a dress. And I'm not gay, just marveling at human beauty, just like how other men marvel Tom cruise

yea... I kinda figured that was a man. But I figured HELL let's be nice and assume it's a women

still this is an OMG SHE'S HAWT thread... the OMG that's COOL pictures of dudes in dresses can be sent to the anime thread... they have a cross dresser there as well xD 

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:36 AM Post #431 of 3,603
Tom Cruise don´t even look good. Not good looking at all. He is a good actor though and clever despite being in the scientology church :)

Sep 21, 2013 at 8:42 AM Post #432 of 3,603
  Tom Cruise don´t even look good. Not good looking at all. He is a good actor though and clever despite being in the scientology church :)

why are we still talking about men... and unless you are a women irl... which I doubt any of us is [PICS OR WE DON'T BELIVE U] let's get back to women :3 

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:06 AM Post #433 of 3,603
Haha I think you didn't read the title of this thread right, it's WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH. And people refers to man, woman, gay, lesbian, transgender, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, you get the picture. As long as they are good looking, they can be on the thread. And I've also read many previous posts where fellow male members post pictures of other men whom they admire. Thus I think this thread is not all about women and just because I post a picture of a guy, a big fuss needn't be kicked up.

Sep 21, 2013 at 9:16 AM Post #434 of 3,603
Haha I think you didn't read the title of this thread right, it's WHO ARE THE BEST LOOKING PEOPLE ON EARTH. And people refers to man, woman, gay, lesbian, transgender, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, you get the picture. As long as they are good looking, they can be on the thread. And I've also read many previous posts where fellow male members post pictures of other men whom they admire. Thus I think this thread is not all about women and just because I post a picture of a guy, a big fuss needn't be kicked up.

;3 I know and I'm just picking at you, if you remember I posted a pic of the Hassel Hoff my self... I admire his Hairy chest! 

And did u read out hairy chested man rant

speaking of which

Mah Child Hood Man Ideal! If I was an anime guy welp I'd look like a mix of that guy and 

welp there's my man posts for the month, but still I used to be a bit of a WORK OUT NUT, so now that I work in a job that requires NOTHING BUT LIFTING ALL DAY LONG, I've stopped building more muscle :/ and just retained what I have so far.

So, me IRL a mix of Stallones Hair and Charels Build 

But yea I'm 3'rd Generation Scillian American so... I'm already tan my self hence is why I love those pasty pale  women  :3 

Oh and Duh my pic is my avatar 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back